ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium Service appointment booking issue for ILR (LR)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

GMO
Mood:

Re: Premium Service appointment booking issue for ILR (LR)

Post by GMO » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:45 pm

So it is just consecutive 45 days before ( including weekend and bank holiday) ..right?

broody
Newly Registered

Post by broody » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:09 pm

equitydealer wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:55 pm
Book on Monday 20th August at 00:00 for Monday 1st October, 21st August 00:00 for 2nd October etc
I am trying at 00:00 every night for the last 4 nights but no luck. would you be able to suggest what should i do pls?? :?

cascade1
Newly Registered

Post by cascade1 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:15 pm

Hi

I'm trying to find a premium same day booking slot for the past 2 weeks.

Every night I have been unsuccessful. I try to book at 00.00 but it does go him the final page. I am unsuccessful. Could you please kindly help me?
Thank you

broody
Newly Registered

Post by broody » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:29 pm

cascade1 wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:15 pm
Hi

Every night I have been unsuccessful. I try to book at 00.00 but it does go him the final page. I am unsuccessful. Could you please kindly help me?
Thank you
Hi, do u reach the point where it gives u dates? i cant proceed from there cant see any time slots after that and then its says slots finished after a while :cry:

BO247
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by BO247 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:50 pm

did you resolve the issue with ' you must answer this question to continue'?

cascade1
Newly Registered

Post by cascade1 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:55 am

Yes I did.
broody wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:29 pm
cascade1 wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:15 pm
Hi

Thank you
Hi, do u reach the point where it gives u dates? i cant proceed from there cant see any time slots after that and then its says slots finished after a while :cry:

cascade1
Newly Registered

Post by cascade1 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:56 am

BO247 wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:50 pm
Yes sir. Still no luck
I desperately need one. Have to travel soon. Please help

equitydealer
Member of Standing

Post by equitydealer » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:41 am

There’s nothing much anybody on this forum can do to overcome the technical issues UKVI are facing with their booking system. You can only keep trying and if it gets too close to your visa expiry date apply by post :(
My comments do not constitute immigration advice, if in doubt consult an immigration adviser/solicitor

Atsnis
Newly Registered
India

Post by Atsnis » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:28 pm

cascade1 wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:56 am
BO247 wrote:
Yes sir. Still no luck
Hello There,
would you like to go for a shared super premium appointment.It will be quicker and easier. I am one applicant for set(lr).
Please let me know
Thanks
aj

cascade1
Newly Registered

Post by cascade1 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:14 pm

Hey how much is the super premium?

This is an appalling situation.
Atsnis wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:28 pm
cascade1 wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:56 am
BO247 wrote:
Yes sir. Still no luck
Hello There,
would you like to go for a shared super premium appointment.It will be quicker and easier. I am one applicant for set(lr).
Please let me know
Thanks
aj

ajgsdhga
Newly Registered
Belarus

Post by ajgsdhga » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:32 pm

I have been trying since last week to get an appointment also. I have called them today and they say there is no issue with the booking system. But it sounds ridiculous not to have any single slot for the whole country for the next 45 days. Has anybody managed to book any slot recently?

broody
Newly Registered

Post by broody » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:54 pm

BO247 wrote:
no havent been able to go past that for the last 4 days! :? :cry:

broody
Newly Registered

Post by broody » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:36 pm

ajgsdhga wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:32 pm
I have been trying since last week to get an appointment also. I have called them today and they say there is no issue with the booking system. But it sounds ridiculous not to have any single slot for the whole country for the next 45 days. Has anybody managed to book any slot recently?
good question. has anyone actually been able to boom a slot recently? or if we do it via a solicitor is there a chance to get a slot for premium service since they might have some quotas for solicitors?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:12 pm

broody wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:36 pm
ajgsdhga wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:32 pm
good question. has anyone actually been able to boom a slot recently? or if we do it via a solicitor is there a chance to get a slot for premium service since they might have some quotas for solicitors?
No, solicitors have no special slots or quotas like they used to years ago when they block booked appointments at £100 each and then sold them on.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

cascade1
Newly Registered

Post by cascade1 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:14 pm

This is ridiculous. I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR OVER 10 DAYS NOW.

IMAGINE THE AMOUNT OF BACKLOG THERE MUST BE.

HOWEVER, people are still managing to get appointments. MAYBE WE ARE NOT DOING SOMETHING RIGHT???? :roll: :roll:

annavictoria
Newly Registered

Post by annavictoria » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:40 pm

cascade1 wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:14 pm

HOWEVER, people are still managing to get appointments. MAYBE WE ARE NOT DOING SOMETHING RIGHT???? :roll: :roll:

I've been trying for almost 3 weeks and just managed to book one. Honestly it's just luck. Didn't even log in until about 00:07! (Gave up hope, but happened to be awake, so thought I'd check). There seems to be a pattern though, the appointments are gone almost immediately after 12, but then appear again at about 00:10

broody
Newly Registered

Post by broody » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:54 pm

annavictoria wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:40 pm
cascade1 wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:14 pm

I've been trying for almost 3 weeks and just managed to book one. Honestly it's just luck. Didn't even log in until about 00:07! (Gave up hope, but happened to be awake, so thought I'd check). There seems to be a pattern though, the appointments are gone almost immediately after 12, but then appear again at about 00:10
its just a matter of luck i guess :? no particular time when they release the slots

cascade1
Newly Registered

Post by cascade1 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:54 am

BO247 wrote:
This also comes up sometimes.

They way to answer this is to choose the booking time, right?

morshed
- thin ice -
Bangladesh

Post by morshed » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:47 pm

Managed to rebook my appointment this morning for 09 August at Croydon. In few posts of this thread, I described the hassle I went through to book an appointment. In a separate thread I'll share some tips and observations with others facing the same difficulties.

michali
Member of Standing

Post by michali » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:45 pm

Please do as others are still having problems!

morshed
- thin ice -
Bangladesh

PSC appointment obervation and tips - my personal experience

Post by morshed » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:05 pm

I have been trying to get a PSC appointment for the last 4 weeks. It was so stressful and frustrating experience that I started to lose hope of getting an appointment.

All my attempts were failing until this morning today. I got an appointment on 09 August at Croydon. Entirely based on my personal experience I would like to share what I observed.

My observations:
1. Slots for the day just after 42 days are released each day (except Saturday night) at 00:00. For example, on 31 July at 00:00, HO released appointment for 11 September 2018.
2. Most of the cases after selecting the date and a slot, and before proceeding to payment it becomes unavailable. The whole webpage sometimes becomes unavailable.
3. Luckily if the payment is successful, it doesn’t guarantee that a slot has been booked. I had this experience and was informed that I took too long, so the slot is not available and I need to rebook. I received an email about successful payment but not for the date. In this type of case, it is better to contact e-support team. If they provided any Booking Refe. Number, it is better to check the BRN matches with name and payment reference number.
4. Mobile phone browsers are faster than laptop/PC browser. I tried with both laptop (a very fast one with high speed LAN) and mobile phone and observed mobile browser shows the slots before the laptop browser.
5. As I work in computer whole day, during day time, I used chrome and Mozilla browser where I downloaded ‘Easy Auto Refresh (Chrome)’ and ‘Tab Auto Refresh (Mozilla)’ add on so that the browser refreshes the page periodically based on my set time in seconds. I could not find any add on like this for Internet Explorer.
6. Available slots appeared during day time are the ones that have been cancelled (or changed) by someone. Usually they are not the dates after 42 days. Nobody knows when they are going to appear. Due to periodic refresh by ‘Easy Auto Refresh (Chrome)’, I noticed an available slot while working this morning at 09:35 and grabbed that without delay.

ajgsdhga
Newly Registered
Belarus

Post by ajgsdhga » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:09 pm

I have also managed to book this morning! Firstly I tried after midnight and slots appeared for September. But I needed for August so checked again this morning at about 10.30am and 11am and there were slots for August in Glasgow, Sheffield and Croydon. They disappeared pretty quickly but I managed to grab one! Keep checking! If you need a date for September just check at midnight.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: PSC appointment obervation and tips - my personal experience

Post by CR001 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:29 pm

morshed wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:05 pm
I have been trying to get a PSC appointment for the last 4 weeks. It was so stressful and frustrating experience that I started to lose hope of getting an appointment.

All my attempts were failing until this morning today. I got an appointment on 09 August at Croydon. Entirely based on my personal experience I would like to share what I observed.

My observations:
1. Slots for the day just after 42 days are released each day (except Saturday night) at 00:00. For example, on 31 July at 00:00, HO released appointment for 11 September 2018.
2. Most of the cases after selecting the date and a slot, and before proceeding to payment it becomes unavailable. The whole webpage sometimes becomes unavailable.
3. Luckily if the payment is successful, it doesn’t guarantee that a slot has been booked. I had this experience and was informed that I took too long, so the slot is not available and I need to rebook. I received an email about successful payment but not for the date. In this type of case, it is better to contact e-support team. If they provided any Booking Refe. Number, it is better to check the BRN matches with name and payment reference number.
4. Mobile phone browsers are faster than laptop/PC browser. I tried with both laptop (a very fast one with high speed LAN) and mobile phone and observed mobile browser shows the slots before the laptop browser.
5. As I work in computer whole day, during day time, I used chrome and Mozilla browser where I downloaded ‘Easy Auto Refresh (Chrome)’ and ‘Tab Auto Refresh (Mozilla)’ add on so that the browser refreshes the page periodically based on my set time in seconds. I could not find any add on like this for Internet Explorer.
6. Available slots appeared during day time are the ones that have been cancelled (or changed) by someone. Usually they are not the dates after 42 days. Nobody knows when they are going to appear. Due to periodic refresh by ‘Easy Auto Refresh (Chrome)’, I noticed an available slot while working this morning at 09:35 and grabbed that without delay.
You will not be asked again to desist from posting in the "settling in" sub forum or asked again to keep your post in ONE topic!!!
CR001 wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:11 am
Kindly desist from starting multiple new topics on the same question/issue!!! There are more than enough premium booking problem topics.

See also Multiple Topics/Posts (click)

Kindly also do not post any type of ILR questions in the Settling In (click) sub forum, it is not the correct place to post questions.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

chykeo

Post by chykeo » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:33 pm

morshed wrote:

My observations:
  • Please can you describe the steps you took regarding the Easy Auto Refresh (Chrome)?
    E.g at what point did you set Auto Refresh? Is this after you have selected a centre, clicked on 'Save and Continue' and get to the page that states "We do not have any appointments in the next 45 business days at your selected location. You can change your location and search again" (which suggest it will only be searching that centre)
  • What set time did you choose?

broody
Newly Registered

Post by broody » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:42 pm

morshed wrote:

My observations:
thats definitely very helpful of you. thanks. how long did u keep the intervals for to refresh? also if anyone is releasing any slots for sheffield, liverpool or croydon pls let me know fr anytime in september so i can book. will keep trying though :( Thanks