ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

problem at Pay page ( Technical Problem)..unable to go forward

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

profahmedkhan
Newly Registered
Saudi Arabia

problem at Pay page ( Technical Problem)..unable to go forward

Post by profahmedkhan » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:47 pm

I am filling my student visa application (Tier 4 - general ). I was successful in filling up all the sections of the visa application, paid my IHS fee as well, post paying my IHS fee and entering post code details for Biometrics card collection. I am facing technical problem at pay section of the visa application, This page tells me to

**** extact details of what the error is ******

Select a service from the options below (Required)

UK Visas and Immigration will contact you if it will take longer to process your application. This might happen if:

your supporting documents need to be verified
you need to attend an interview
your application is complex.

*****end ****

However there is nothing to choose from. ( this is last page of the application ) .and i cannot go forward.
i think after this i have to pay my visa fee and my application number will be generated.

i have tried with multiple browsers and on different computers, still the same problem . Even i emailed the paid service and called the paid telephone number as well. I was not able to get a proper reply or answer from anyone.Both replied to wait for reply from customer care.

i even ended up filling up the application again with a different email id and paid insurance again, still the same problem persists.

My intake date is after 1 month, i cant wait for 20days or so for the reply from customer care.

please help.

Any suggestion will be appreciated

abdul1944
Newly Registered
Saudi Arabia

Re: problem at Pay page ( Technical Problem)..unable to go forward

Post by abdul1944 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:36 pm

Same problem since yesterday.

ibro
Newly Registered
Sudan

Post by ibro » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:31 pm

Im applying for a tier 2 visa from riyadh and im having the same issue.
PLease update if any solution was found

mohaly69
Newly Registered
Mood:
Egypt

Post by mohaly69 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:49 pm

Same problem exactly with Tier 2 Visa today
Any updates ?

mohaly69
Newly Registered
Mood:
Egypt

Post by mohaly69 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:43 am

Dear friends
Good news
I went to visa center in Riyadh yesterday. They adviced me to use visa4uk website
https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/home/welcome

I submitted my application successfully.

Good luck

safouh94
Newly Registered
Saudi Arabia

Post by safouh94 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:28 pm

I have the exact same problem!
I'm applying for Tier 4 Student from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

Who has solved the problem? and How to get refunded if I have to pay for IHS?

USAStudent
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by USAStudent » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:49 pm

Use the visa4uk website application. The Access UK (gov.uk) application is very buggy when you get to setting appointment or paying-- I was unable to select a biometrics appointment there. So I filled out a new application on visa4uk with no problem at all.

I did have to pay the IHS surcharge ($210) a second time, but expect to get the extra payment refunded (eventually).

As we say in the US, the Access UK (gov.uk) application is "not ready for prime time."

HWaheed
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by HWaheed » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:19 am

profahmedkhan wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:47 pm
I am filling my student visa application (Tier 4 - general ). I was successful in filling up all the sections of the visa application, paid my IHS fee as well, post paying my IHS fee and entering post code details for Biometrics card collection. I am facing technical problem at pay section of the visa application, This page tells me to

**** extact details of what the error is ******

Select a service from the options below (Required)

UK Visas and Immigration will contact you if it will take longer to process your application. This might happen if:

your supporting documents need to be verified
you need to attend an interview
your application is complex.

*****end ****

However there is nothing to choose from. ( this is last page of the application ) .and i cannot go forward.
i think after this i have to pay my visa fee and my application number will be generated.

i have tried with multiple browsers and on different computers, still the same problem . Even i emailed the paid service and called the paid telephone number as well. I was not able to get a proper reply or answer from anyone.Both replied to wait for reply from customer care.

i even ended up filling up the application again with a different email id and paid insurance again, still the same problem persists.

My intake date is after 1 month, i cant wait for 20days or so for the reply from customer care.

please help.

Any suggestion will be appreciated

Hey i would like to know if your visa got accepted and what did you submit as a proof of relation to your father if the funds were held in his account or any other documents needed to be submitted?

Thanks

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:16 am

HWaheed wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:19 am
Hey i would like to know if your visa got accepted and what did you submit as a proof of relation to your father if the funds were held in his account or any other documents needed to be submitted?
Please don't hijack a topic and change its subject.

There are many existing recent topics about showing money held in a parent's name, for example:

uk-tier-4-student-visas/need-help-regar ... k#p1677131

uk-tier-4-student-visas/mother-s-surnam ... k#p1677334
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

krimurthy
India

Post by krimurthy » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:19 am

Same issue here. Unable to book an appointment very annoyed my firm has done the IHS payment.

vrehab
Newly Registered
India

Post by vrehab » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:53 am

I am applying for Tier 2 - General and facing the same problem. I paid the IHS fee and then faced this issue.
Can anyone please suggest me what to do?
Any option to choose VFS premium service without paying here? Will they help to solve this?
Thank You in advance.

niknaam28
Newly Registered

Post by niknaam28 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:30 am

An absolutely nightmare and awful system and service by the UK visa services

Hi, I am having the exact same issue on gov.uk system. I am trying to help my sister to apply for a visitor visa and when you enter your card details, a message comes up advising you to wait whilst the payment processed or view this page later. The 1st and second time i did it, I waited about 1 or 2 minutes and it took me back to the payment page to enter my card details again. The 3rd time i bookmarked the page (after keying my card details the message came up to wait or visit the page later). When i came back it said the page not found.

I have tried it 3 times with different web browser and 3 payments have been deducted but i have not received any confirmation.
I have tried to ring the UK visa and immigration service and they are just happy to charge you £1.37 per minutes but they are not helpful at all. I have gone back to visa4 website and it doesn't give the option to select visitor visa (the drop down box is empty) and the continue button is greyed out. Can someone please help?

insanipn
Newly Registered
Indonesia

Post by insanipn » Wed May 15, 2019 10:05 pm

same issue here, my first payment was successful and already deducted but i didn’t receive the confirmation letter and i tried to log in again to download the receipt but it showed like i haven’t paid it and need to make a new appointment, so, i tried it twice and made the payment but it declined...
please someone helpp meee :(