ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 visa

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

soniacann1
Newly Registered
United States of America

Tier 4 visa

Post by soniacann1 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:15 pm

Hi experts,

Hope you are well. I have a query regarding tier 4 visa. My husband has passed his MPhil with minor corrections. He has almost done the correction. He has secured admission in the other university for a course. The course starting date is the 10th September 2018. His current visa will be expired in November 2018. Could you please clarify, when would he suppose to apply to visa on the new course. He needs to apply before the start date of new course or 28 days before the expiry of his visa which would be in October 2018?!

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Sonia

sah10406
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 4 visa

Post by sah10406 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:17 am

Tell him he needs to speak to his new Tier 4 sponsor if he has any questions about his Tier 4 application That is their role to guide him through his application, if he has any questions or concerns. It is really not something to outsource to random strangers online.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

soniacann1
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by soniacann1 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:54 pm

Ok thanks! Actually he has been very unwell due his constant severe headache and he is away from the computer screen and that is why I have been asked to post here for help.

sah10406
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by sah10406 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:29 am

soniacann1 wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:54 pm
Actually he has been very unwell due his constant severe headache and he is away from the computer screen and that is why I have been asked to post here for help.
If you are acting on his behalf because he is unwell, you still should contact the international student adviser at his university. Apart from anything else, the university needs to know if he is so ill he cannot contact them.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.