ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

fiance visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

shadowfair

Re: fiance visa

Post by shadowfair » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:47 am

I am thinking of getting it now and send it to their email and also sheffield address.

is that ok ?

shadowfair

Post by shadowfair » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:30 pm

shadowfair wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:20 pm
No uk history,no

Now i have number of things to worry about

chicken up on appendix 2 . I hope they have some common sense to know on 1.19 it is stated during holiday as the question felt as if almost it is an issue if you have Never had such relation ship.

We have selected marriage visa and not unmarried

2. We have provided quite a bit of evidence but would this be enough and would they pick on why I haven’t submitted communication with venues?

I had few emails to venues but wasn’t most effective way so called and visited the place.

3. Would they object if fiance family are against our marriage. God knows

What would be your feeling based on above?

Hi CR001,

what would be your take on point 2 ? and 1 above ?

I am quite stressed overall and don't know what to do so really appreciate your help or what your experience is .

I am also aware my payslips are not signed but letter confirms my salary .
what is your overall view?

if rejected does HO allow you to ask for re consideration and submit these?

shadowfair

Post by shadowfair » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:43 am

sorry to chase, do you have anything to add to the question mentioned ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:09 am

I can't comment to be honest. As you have already submitted the application before asking and checking, all you can now do is wait to hear back from UKVI.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

shadowfair

Post by shadowfair » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:17 am

thanks mate

praying that they are not silly
have seen people posting that ukvi has contacted them asking for their language certificate which is much more positive than what you see on some other posts where ukvi simply looks for smallest of errors to reject

what I have seen is too many posts people saying they had sent x document and ukvi had said they hadn't received it .
is that true or somehting you have come across? how can you protect yourself from this ?

Kazmi555
Newly Registered

Post by Kazmi555 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:29 am

I am a British and have second wife in Pakistan.. I am in the same situation..my second marriage is not recognized because I was not free to do marriage again..But now I have my decree absolute and want to apply for fiance visa but the problem is that my wife' passport shows I'm her husband...will it cause problem?if no then can we attach our Nikah nama?
Regards...

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:43 am

Kazmi555 wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:29 am
I am a British and have second wife in Pakistan.. I am in the same situation..my second marriage is not recognized because I was not free to do marriage again..But now I have my decree absolute and want to apply for fiance visa but the problem is that my wife' passport shows I'm her husband...will it cause problem?if no then can we attach our Nikah nama?
Regards...
Your circumstances are NOT the same as the OP in this topic. Kindly refrain from tagging onto other members topics that are not relevant to your circumstances and keep your questions in your own thread that you already have please.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Kazmi555
Newly Registered

Post by Kazmi555 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:03 am

Ok but please suggest me on my post

www.immigrationboards.com/immigration-f ... bers/fianc