ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK standard visitor visa application for multiple visitors

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

PMT59
Newly Registered
Thailand

UK standard visitor visa application for multiple visitors

Post by PMT59 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:16 pm

I'm new to this forum and joined because I cannot find the information I want anywhere.

I am British by birth and my wife of 8 years is Thai. She has been living and working in the UK now for 7 years on ILR. We would like her Thai daughter and two children aged 5 & 6 to visit us for a month on what I believe is now a Standard Visitor visa. Myself or both of us will naturally sponsor the visit.

The application form however is geared for a single adult application and I cannot find any facility in the application process to include two children on the visa. It is inconceivable to expect two young Thai children to make their own visa applications so there must be a way of applying for all three persons in the same application. Can anyone give me a brief outline of what we need to do? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks