ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Meaning of judiciary review on hold from home office

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Gosiakay
Mood:
Nigeria

Advice need urgently please

Post by Gosiakay » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:11 am

I apply for an unmarried partner to EU citizen application which was refused by the home office without right of appeal then after that I decided to challenge them through judiciary review but during the judiciary review process will got married and last week I received a letter from the court says permission is granted for my judiciary review.but my question now is that should I continue with that judiciary review process or should I withdraw and submit fresh application base on my marriage?

Janjua121
Newly Registered
United States of America

Re: Advice need urgently please

Post by Janjua121 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:56 am

When did u apply ur application and wht’s the reason of refusal?

Gosiakay
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: Advice need urgently please

Post by Gosiakay » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:10 am

Apply October 2017
Refused December 2017
Reason for refused:no enough evidence about our relationship.

Gosiakay
Mood:
Nigeria

Advice pls about my application

Post by Gosiakay » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:14 pm

I apply for an unmarried partner to EU citizen application which was refused by the home office without right of appeal then after that I decided to challenge them through judiciary review but during the judiciary, review process will got married and last week I received a letter from the court says permission is granted for my judiciary review. but my question now is that should I continue with that judiciary review process or should I withdraw and submit fresh application base on my marriage?

Obie
Ireland

Re: Advice pls about my application

Post by Obie » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:35 pm

Dont think you have to withdraw your COA to make a new application.

Home Office is likely to withdraw,but if you withdraw prematurely, you will lose the cost, to which you would have been entitled , had you not withdrawn.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Gosiakay
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Gosiakay » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:56 pm

Thanks so much, obie for your advice
I will definitely not to withdraw but can you please tell how long it may take for the home office to get back to me?

conote80
Newly Registered
Netherlands

Post by conote80 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:27 pm

So that means you can make fresh application and still go through you JR. Home Office would blink first and probably ask you to withdraw your JR or a decision might even reached with reference to your new application before you finish the JR process.

Gosiakay
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Gosiakay » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:43 pm

Is it possible to continue with the judiciary review and make a fresh application at the same time?

conote80
Newly Registered
Netherlands

Post by conote80 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:48 pm

Gosiakay wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:43 pm
Is it possible to continue with the judiciary review and make a fresh application at the same time?
That's what Obie advised above, I believe.

Gosiakay
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Gosiakay » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:10 pm

Yah that's what he said but I haven't submitted any application yet regarding my marriage.

conote80
Newly Registered
Netherlands

Post by conote80 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:23 pm

Gosiakay wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:10 pm
Yah that's what he said but I haven't submitted any application yet regarding my marriage.
You can do so then. And don't withdraw the JR too

Gosiakay
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Gosiakay » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:32 pm

Hello guys, just a quick question, am planning to submit my eea direct family application but am not sure maybe I still need to have a 2 years proof of leaving together with my wife?

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:34 pm

Gosiakay wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:32 pm
Hello guys, just a quick question, am planning to submit my eea direct family application but am not sure maybe I still need to have a 2 years proof of leaving together with my wife?
Spouse of EEA national do not need to demonstrate 2 year of cohabitation.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Gosiakay
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Gosiakay » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:06 pm

Thank you obie for your reply, can you pls tell me what home office may do when they receive my new application because I still have judiciary review pending with the court?

Gosiakay
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Gosiakay » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:16 pm

Gosiakay wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:06 pm
Thank you obie for your reply, can you pls tell me what home office may do when they receive my new application because I still have judiciary review pending with the court,because am a bit scared maybe home office can refuse my application base on that.

Gosiakay
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Gosiakay » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:45 pm

Just a quick question pls
Just want to know is it really important to add payslip to my eea application or only bank statement will be fine because is already show her salary.

Gosiakay
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Gosiakay » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:17 pm

Advice please, I got a letter today from the court about my judiciary review hearing date which is coming up on 2/11/2018 but the question now is what may happen to my fresh application I made this week regarding to my marriage to EU citizen?
Is it possible for the home office to refuse my application base on that hearing date from the court or what may happen next?

Gosiakay
Mood:
Nigeria

Advice please

Post by Gosiakay » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:49 pm

Advice please, I got a letter today from the court about my judiciary review hearing date which is coming up on 2/11/2018 but the question now is what may happen to my fresh application I made this week regarding to my marriage to EU citizen?
Is it possible for the home office to refuse my application base on that hearing date from the court or what may happen next?

Gosiakay
Mood:
Nigeria

Meaning of judiciary review on hold from home office

Post by Gosiakay » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:11 am

Can someone tell me what it may happen next please,
I applied for an unmarried partner to EU citizen and I got refuse from home office base on not submitting enough evidence and I challenge them through the judiciary review and permission was granted and my hearing should be on 2/11/2018 but my solicitor told me 2 weeks ago that my hearing is now on hold.but my question now is that am now married and I already got my resident card base on my marriage.
What will now happen to my judiciary review now after been granted base on my marriage because home office they haven't said anything yet about that?

Gosiakay
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: Meaning of judiciary review on hold from home office

Post by Gosiakay » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:03 am

I applied for an unmarried partner to EU citizen and I got refuse from home office base on not submitting enough evidence and I challenge them through the judiciary review and permission was granted and my hearing should be on 2/11/2018 but my solicitor told me 2 weeks ago that my hearing is now on hold.but my question now is that am now married and I already got my resident card base on my marriage.
What will now happen to my judiciary review now after been granted base on my marriage because home office they haven't said anything yet about that?

Gosiakay
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Gosiakay » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:15 am

Advice please

Gosiakay
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Gosiakay » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:53 pm

Gosiakay wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:03 am

mamalicious187
Gibraltar

Post by mamalicious187 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:31 pm

Gosiakay wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:53 pm
Gosiakay wrote:
Hi,

When was the application for residence based on Unmarried Partners made?

When was the refusal?

When did you get married?

When did you make an application based on marriage?

When was the Residence card issued?

If you can highlight these clearly then you could get an appropriate response.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:32 pm

mamalicious187 wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:31 pm
Gosiakay wrote:
Gosiakay wrote:
Hi,

When was the refusal?

Have you read the whole topic from page one??? The OP has already provided details.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

mamalicious187
Gibraltar

Post by mamalicious187 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:54 pm

CR001 wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:32 pm
mamalicious187 wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:31 pm
Gosiakay wrote:
Gosiakay wrote:
Hi,

When was the refusal?

Have you read the whole topic from page one??? The OP has already provided details.
I have read the entire thread however, there seem to be some of OP post that have been duplicated and the dates aren't clear on the thread hence I requested for clarity.