ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

chats and English letter for spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

16barz
Newly Registered
Ghana

chats and English letter for spouse visa

Post by 16barz » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:03 am

i have a few question hope someone can share a though on it for me..
as part of the requirement criteria for a spouse visa, i am suppose to provide chats and communications between myself and my wife,my question is:

1) how many pages of whatsapp chats am i suppose to provide?- we met in 2014

2)how many picture is enough for me to submit with the application?

3)and also is it necessary and important for her to get a letter from her work place to say that she's seeking permission to travel abroad to her husband?

4) she also has a degree and has a proficiency letter from her university college detailing that she her courses was taught in English language for 15 years and has gained a bachelor degree in nursing - so my question is will be be enough evidence to satisfy the requirement of the spoken English and writing that the visa people are asking for?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: chats and English letter for spouse visa

Post by seagul » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:29 am

1&2: No one can tell that how many pages & pictures will be sufficient as it differs by case by case but preferably attach as much as you can.

3. Not required. Only uk sponsor need employer letter confirming job title/length/wages etc.

4. Except UK earned degree/national of English speaking country there should definitely be ielts skills life A1/A2/B1 be done or NARIC degree comparability & English proficiency letter.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:18 pm

(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

16barz
Newly Registered
Ghana

Post by 16barz » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:20 am

hi i am apply via the NARIC ELA route which requires me to upload all the certificates, letters and transcripes to prove that all the courses i have studied and have been taught in English..my question is can some one tell me which service i need to apply for.

these are the given options:

Visa and Nationality service
Statement of Comparability
Statement of Comparability for Construction Skills
Career Path Report
English Language Assessment

thankx