ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

[Desperately need HELP] Tier 4 Student Visa Travel History

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

urgentlyneedhelp
Newly Registered
Malaysia

[Desperately need HELP] Tier 4 Student Visa Travel History

Post by urgentlyneedhelp » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:26 am

Hi,

I am currently applying for my Tier 4 Student Visa and just finished my online application but was just only brought to my attention, regarding "Travel History to another country for the last 10 years".

I have only included my travel history thus far as recorded in my current passport but not my previous expired ones...Will my visa application be refuse? But there was no statement on that travel history or previous passport would be examined?

Is there any advice on or have anyone had similar experiences to this? Many thanks.

nourah92
Newly Registered
Saudi Arabia

Re: [Desperately need HELP] Tier 4 Student Visa Travel History

Post by nourah92 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:40 am

I can tell you from experience that is OK. They will not refuse you solely because you failed to include some of your travel locations UNLESS you've been to some questionable locations.

mcchances
Newly Registered
Ghana

Post by mcchances » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:37 pm

urgentlyneedhelp wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:26 am
Hi,

I am currently applying for my Tier 4 Student Visa and just finished my online application but was just only brought to my attention, regarding "Travel History to another country for the last 10 years".

I have only included my travel history thus far as recorded in my current passport but not my previous expired ones...Will my visa application be refuse? But there was no statement on that travel history or previous passport would be examined?

Is there any advice on or have anyone had similar experiences to this? Many thanks.

I suggest you add a cover letter to your documents when submitting at the application center. In the letter, let them know about your oversight and detail out the travel history in your previous passport.

Also inform your University’s International Student Adviser regarding this.

Good luck

urgentlyneedhelp
Newly Registered
Malaysia

Post by urgentlyneedhelp » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:40 pm

nourah92 wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:40 am
I can tell you from experience that is OK. They will not refuse you solely because you failed to include some of your travel locations UNLESS you've been to some questionable locations.
Alright, thank you so much for your reply! I feel more reassured now :D

urgentlyneedhelp
Newly Registered
Malaysia

Post by urgentlyneedhelp » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:41 pm

mcchances wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:37 pm
urgentlyneedhelp wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:26 am
Hi,

I suggest you add a cover letter to your documents when submitting at the application center. In the letter, let them know about your oversight and detail out the travel history in your previous passport.

Also inform your University’s International Student Adviser regarding this.

Good luck
Thank you so much for your reply and advice. I shall do so, thank you :D