ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Victims of ETS Scam

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Newly Registered
India

Re: Victims of ETS Scam

Post by avatar12 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:47 am

It was dismissed as the judge wasn’t satisfied with the answers which I gave based on toiec

It was dismissed by judge only the fact and finding.

However She did allow my appeal based on human ground as my wife being British National

I don’t know on what grounds Home office seeking permission to appeal to UTT? As my appeal is allowed on human grounds and not on toiec

Vasudev1987
Newly Registered

Post by Vasudev1987 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:35 pm

Hi can any body please help

I given the toiec test on 2012 for extend my student visa but unfortunately student visa refuse

I was send back to india 2015 and get entry clearance and got spouse visa 33 month which was expired on 2018 jun

In the mean time I was applied for my extend spouse visa but they was refused because they blame me I was did froud in 2012 about toiec

And they refuse me spouse visa I have one son he is British passports holder and my wife is British citizen

Can any body help I will win the appeal or not thx

anabat22

Post by anabat22 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:59 pm

Vasudev1987 wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:35 pm
Hi can any body please help

I given the toiec test on 2012 for extend my student visa but unfortunately student visa refuse

I was send back to india 2015 and get entry clearance and got spouse visa 33 month which was expired on 2018 jun

In the mean time I was applied for my extend spouse visa but they was refused because they blame me I was did froud in 2012 about toiec

And they refuse me spouse visa I have one son he is British passports holder and my wife is British citizen

Can any body help I will win the appeal or not thx
Hopefully, your appeal will be allowed on human grounds. Have you given the right of appeal? Based on all previous post, people who are married and have kids in the UK their appeal allowed on human grounds.

Wish you all the best

Ana

Vasudev1987
Newly Registered

Post by Vasudev1987 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:04 pm

Hello ana thx very much

Yes I have a right of appeal
And one thing more if I win will that’s adjust me on 5 year route not in 10 year route because I was in 5 year route thx Anastasia god bless you

Pleasereply

anabat22

Post by anabat22 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:15 pm

Vasudev1987 wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:04 pm
Hello ana thx very much

Yes I have a right of appeal
And one thing more if I win will that’s adjust me on 5 year route not in 10 year route because I was in 5 year route thx Anastasia god bless you

Pleasereply
As per my understanding 5 year route should not be affected as it is nothing to do with the refusal. If you clear your allegation Home Office will put you on the same route as you were before at the time of refusal. Again, I said as per my knowledge, please consult two to three solicitors and take their opinion.

Kalex
Newly Registered
Bulgaria

Post by Kalex » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:15 pm

anabat22 wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:19 pm
Kalex wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:20 pm
anabat22 wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:19 am
Rabilal123 wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:04 am
Hello Ana, Hossain & islam have been heard on COA. Basically those cases for No appeal right holders.Home office and Those guys reached on mutual agreement .I dont know what happens to hundreads of ETS litigations which were relied on them.I am really upset when people can afford expensive legal advice will win the case.Thanks
Hello RaBilal
Hello Rabilal, the agreement is not only between Islam and Hossain, the proposal will be sent to all who are waiting for this jusdgement. Who doesn’t have any type of appeal right. So, why are you upset? I was there and heard the hearing. Mr Biggs and knaffler was leading the case.

We (NGO, media, MPs and toeic affected migrants) are going to the parliament next week to raise this issue...... if you would like to join us please come. I would also like to invite anyone who is reading this post please let me know your interest and send me personal message. Please join us on twitter and Facebook regarding toeic issue.

It will be our last attempt to go to the parliament and raise our voice to end this battle... so please come

Ana
Could you please summarize the proposal here.

Thanks
Proposal will be sent out on individual basis. HO didn't tell at that time.
Do you have any idea when the decision expected?

Vasudev1987
Newly Registered

Post by Vasudev1987 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:35 pm

Hi Scott please help me my case same like you I did toiec in 2012

I was married in uk 2015 got entry cleareance and obtain spouse visa which was expired on
Jun 2018 was applied for flrm but they was refused because I was toiec victim and it’s not my voice they said
I just apeal against this matter and also I have twi year son British citizen

Will I win this apeak and how long take please advice

Thank you very much

Newly Registered
India

Post by avatar12 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:40 pm

Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:47 am
It was dismissed as the judge wasn’t satisfied with the answers which I gave based on toiec

However She did allow my appeal based on human ground as my wife being British National

I don’t know on what grounds Home office seeking permission to appeal to UTT? As my appeal is allowed on human grounds and not on toiec
Any update on this plz ?

allain

Post by allain » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:55 am

Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:40 pm
Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:47 am

Any update on this plz ?

Hi can you please tell which question did they ask you in FTT then UTT and then JR regarding TOEIC.
Thanks,

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:46 am

Home Office urged to let ‘cheating’ students resit language tests wrote:The Home Office accused more than 35,000 students of cheating in 2014 in the English-language proficiency tests some are required to take as part of their visa application process.
Home Office urged to let ‘cheating’ students resit language tests wrote:A spokesperson said: “In February 2014, investigations into the abuse of English-language testing revealed systemic cheating, which was indicative of large-scale organised fraud. The government took immediate robust action on this, which has been measured and proportionate, and so far more than 20 people have received criminal convictions for their role in this deception.
More than 20 people convicted from more than 35,000 accused? Proportionate?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:21 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Kalex
Newly Registered
Bulgaria

Post by Kalex » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:40 am

Hi Vinny,

Does it mean apply for FLR (HRO) application?

Or submit human right appeal in some other way like PAP.

Thanks

yasir527
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by yasir527 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:19 am

Hi all yeaterday went to upper turbinal for toiec hearing and judge took 2 mins to dismessed home office appeal .he said when their is no issue anymore bocz ftt found me as credible witness and allowed my appeal so what ground you got permission in.?Even thou home office representatives saying we dont know and we not gona argue anything.
So just 2 mins and its cost me 6 month wait after ftt decsion and momey cost is well.
I wish all of you good luck in yours upcoming decsions

GeetL

Post by GeetL » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:43 am

yasir527 wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:19 am
Hi all yeaterday went to upper turbinal for toiec hearing and judge took 2 mins to dismessed home office appeal .he said when their is no issue anymore bocz ftt found me as credible witness and allowed my appeal so what ground you got permission in.?Even thou home office representatives saying we dont know and we not gona argue anything.
So just 2 mins and its cost me 6 month wait after ftt decsion and momey cost is well.
Hi Yasir
Great news. We are still waiting another 2.5 months before we go for the first tribunal hearing. Really hoping it will be over for us soon too! Good luck and now you can move on with life finally.

GeetL

Post by GeetL » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:50 am

Hi Vinny,
Thanks for sharing this.
How does this affect those that are mid-appeal (waiting for the ft hearing to take place)? A Does this mean the process will still continue regardless of the saga being over or will ETS cases be reviewed differently?

Appreciate you may not know.

Thanks

Sadik
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by Sadik » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:04 pm

yasir527 wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:19 am
Hi that's great at least you got it I am in the same situation As you . My appeal was allowed on 25th January 2018. Then home office appealed against judge decesion at first tier . That also been refused in begening of June . Then home appealed directly to UUT. UTT judge grant permisson to home office . It's been over a week . Can anyone tell how long roughly to get UUT hearing date .
They are wasting my time as well bro . So unfair . I have already been in court 2016 and won TOEIC by First tier judge . But that time I was just newly married with my partner wasn't enough evidence . So judge refused based of lack of evidence for flr fp.

Sadik
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by Sadik » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:10 pm

Hi My appeal was allowed on 25th January 2018. Then home office appealed against judge decesion at first tier . That also been refused by first tier judge in begening of June . Then home appealed directly to UUT. UTT judge grant permisson to home office . It's been over a week . Can anyone tell how long roughly to get UUT hearing date .
They are wasting my time . So unfair . I have got British wife and kids too . So annoying . I have already been in court 2016 and won TOEIC by First tier judge . But that time I was just newly married with my partner wasn't enough evidence . So judge refused based on lack of evidence for flr fp . I live in Manchester so I guess it depends which region you from for Appel hearing date . Looking forward to hearing from you guys

Shemu89
Newly Registered

Post by Shemu89 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:30 pm

Hi im a toeic victim and i have an appeal hearing at FTT next week and I'm very nervous about this. Could you please tell me what were the question you were asked by HOPO and if you submitted any evidence regarding your toeic test? Would be very helpfull if you could give me some advice.

I would appreciate if anyone can help me regarding this matter.

yasir527
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by yasir527 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:11 pm

Hi the court will ask you about yours test .
When you booked
Where you find this test centre
How much you paid the fees
Do you pay by card or cash
How you travel to that test centre
On test day have you notice and wrong thing inside the centre
Then they wil ask you all 11 question about speaking test you need to tel them what these questions are like q 1 n 2 read paragraph load n clear q 3 decribe the picture and so on
You must read yours statement and dont add anything extra apart from yours statement.
If you did test your self then you dont need to be nervse and worry you will won .
Just remember you Solictors cant do anything you have to speak front of judge and proff yours self.
If you have IELTS test or other language test it will help judge to decide the case is well.

Shemu89
Newly Registered

Post by Shemu89 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:03 pm

Hi thanks for your advise. Its really helpful. Please keep me in your prayers. Thanks

Shemu89
Newly Registered

Post by Shemu89 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:22 pm

Hi yasir527, i have been reading your posts and learnt that you have won your case. I'm really happy for you. Is there any way to direct contact you so we can speak i really need some help reagrding my upcoming hearing.

anabat22

Post by anabat22 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:43 pm

yasir527 wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:11 pm
Hi the court will ask you about yours test .
When you booked
Where you find this test centre
How much you paid the fees
Do you pay by card or cash
How you travel to that test centre
On test day have you notice and wrong thing inside the centre
Then they wil ask you all 11 question about speaking test you need to tel them what these questions are like q 1 n 2 read paragraph load n clear q 3 decribe the picture and so on
You must read yours statement and dont add anything extra apart from yours statement.
If you did test your self then you dont need to be nervse and worry you will won .
Just remember you Solictors cant do anything you have to speak front of judge and proff yours self.
If you have IELTS test or other language test it will help judge to decide the case is well.
Hi Yasir, congratulations..happy to hear you won. Could you please send me personal message and give your email or contact. I want to ask more question about your hearing. If you don’t mind.

yasir527
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by yasir527 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:28 pm

Hi yes as you know its been very long battle with them .
Its
email address cheekily posted removed by moderator

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:41 pm

yasir527 wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:28 pm
Its
Do not post personal contact information on the forum!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

anabat22

Post by anabat22 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:15 pm

yasir527 wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:28 pm
Its
Hi Yasir

According to forum rule we are not allowed to give personal information on the main page. So I asked to send me a personal message. Under my I’d anabat22 right hand side of the page, you will see “CONTACT” button please click that and send me via personal message.

I’m unable to see contact button under your I’d otherwise I ccontat you.