ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Confused need help

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

dolly786
Newly Registered
Wales

Confused need help

Post by dolly786 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:03 pm

Hi there
i am new in this place
i reached UK last years ON SPOUSE visa my husband is BC
HE TOLD US BEFORE MARRY HE DIVORCED and have kids from 1st marriage but living with his mother
cut short when i reached UK i came to know he already divorced another women before me and got 1 daughter from her as well and he also sponsor her from Pakistan but after that he also divorced her (means he 2 time married before me his first wife was by born British and 2nd he sponsor her )
it was shocking news for me but i become silent no options left me to live with him

but after some months he start torturing me mentally and searching for new lady for marriage again
he didn't enter my name in counsel and nor in any home billing
he never willing even joint account with me no dress proof he is making but i my self make some address proof by my self
he is very extremely abusive man i am in great trouble dont know what he will do with me many times he tries to beat me but he didn't. Now i come to know he is planning to send me Pakistan next years any time near to my visa expires but i dont want to go
he ruined my life and many of others before me and planning for new ones
he always show he is very decent out side home
his kids are young now but he even dont like him because of his unusual phone activities
he always buy with ladies on phone. he is giving me stress and worries regarding my future
any suggestion for me how to handle my satiation

4uvak

Re: Confused need help

Post by 4uvak » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:28 pm