ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Surrender Singh application after entering UK

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Tcha
Newly Registered

Surrender Singh application after entering UK

Post by Tcha » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:25 am

Hello,

I need some guidance in respect to surrender Singh application, I am a British citizen who was excercising treaty right in EU for 7 months. I cameback with my family to UK and my wife was issue with a stamp stating entry under EU regulations 2016. Now it has been three months I had to collate documments and payslips. Please I have three questions,

Is there a time scale to make an application?
Do I have to translate documents such as payslips , contracts and proof of address from French to English.
Can she works whilst in here with a French RP ?

Thank you,

I looking forward to hear from any advice.

4uvak

Re: Surrender Singh application after entering UK

Post by 4uvak » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:52 pm

1. No timescale
2. All documents have to be translated to English
3. She can work, if she will find an employer to employ her in the UK. Although, technically she does not need to have UK residence card in her possesion, in reality it will be harder for her to find an employer willing to employ her without one. Her French card is valid in France only.
4. eea-route-applications/new-immigration- ... 05566.html