ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium Service Appointment

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

yibuyibu
Newly Registered
Australia

Premium Service Appointment

Post by yibuyibu » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:01 am

Hello,

Can anyone advice on this issue:

I booked a appointment but received 2 different emails: one saying successful booking with booking reference number, another email saying it has timed out and I need to book again. I log in and its saying on the final page that I need to book again.

Did anybody have the same issue? Will the booking reference number hold?
If not, and I book again, do I pay again?

Thanks in advance.

bathanza

Re: Premium Service Appointment

Post by bathanza » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:36 am

Wait to see if UKVI have taken payment for the IHS and the application/Premium fee. Also, did you get confirmation of payment once you did all that?

The complete application link should link you direct to your completed application, what happens if you click THAT one, not the one that is incomplete?

Husband's timeline - overstayer 11 yrs
08/16 - FLR (FP) Partner, refused 02/18, 03/18 - JR permission refused with merit
08/18 - FLR FP (Partner) PSC - Approved
07/20 - FLR FP to FLR M Switch - Approved, 03/23 FLR M Ext Approved.