ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Send them 950 fee and GNIB with photo but did not get any Acknowledgement.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

genuinecomputer2018
Ireland

Pragmatic approach regarding social welfare payments for spouse of irish citizenship

Post by genuinecomputer2018 » Tue May 15, 2018 7:07 am

Hi guy's. I was applied last month for irish citizenship based on 3 years irish spouse. I asked citizenship devision about my social welfare payment because at the moment I received part time job seekers allowance payments. The devesion answer me yesterday.

Dear xxxxx,
A pragmatic approach has been taken in recent times regarding social
welfare payments. The Minister makes his decision based on all aspects of
the case presented to him. A determination can only be made once an
application has been received.

Team
citizenship desk.

Can anyone let me know please what does it means. Thanks. Cheers...

genuinecomputer2018
Ireland

Social welfare payments will impact for Naturalization.???

Post by genuinecomputer2018 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:32 pm

Hi guy's..!!!
Any one knows is social welfare will impact for irish citizenship application.? I have a jobseeker alowance last 3 years and I m working part time. I am afraid about this payments.
Please let me know if anyone knows about this conditions.

Thanks guys.

max307
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Social welfare payments will impact for Naturalization.???

Post by max307 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:57 pm

It won’t impact your application, others in this forum were granted Irish citizenship while unemployed or receiving Social Assistance.

Better to be upfront and honest about it because they check with the Revenue and will know that you are claiming benefits anyways. I will be honest, my personal recommendation would be to stay away from any sort of Social Assistance if you are planning to apply for citizenship in Ireland but they will assess personal circumstances on a case by case basis and if you have good reasons for it then it won’t go against you.
I am not a lawyer or immigration counselor, all views expressed are my own, my comments do not constitute legal advice.

genuinecomputer2018
Ireland

Re: Social welfare payments will impact for Naturalization.???

Post by genuinecomputer2018 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:16 pm

max307 wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:57 pm
It won’t impact your application, others in this forum were granted Irish citizenship while unemployed or receiving Social Assistance.

Better to be upfront and honest about it because they check with the Revenue and will know that you are claiming benefits anyways. I will be honest, my personal recommendation would be to stay away from any sort of Social Assistance if you are planning to apply for citizenship in Ireland but they will assess personal circumstances on a case by case basis and if you have good reasons for it then it won’t go against you.
Thanks very much for your hoping post. Thanks

genuinecomputer2018
Ireland

Does any one get irish citizenship approval within 6 months..???

Post by genuinecomputer2018 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:26 pm

Hi guy's...I like know does any person got approval within 6 month's as citizenship devesion said they do within 6 months 70% application is it true. ??

Advance Thanks...

max307
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Does any one get irish citizenship approval within 6 months..???

Post by max307 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:35 pm

genuinecomputer2018 wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:26 pm
Hi guy's...I like know does any person got approval within 6 month's as citizenship devesion said they do within 6 months 70% application is it true. ??

Advance Thanks...
Yes and some are even approved in less than that, if you go through some of the posts in here that should give you an idea.

Also keep in mind that not every single applicant is posting in this forum, there are hundreds of applications lodged on a daily basis and I’d say a very low percentage of those are using this forum.
I am not a lawyer or immigration counselor, all views expressed are my own, my comments do not constitute legal advice.

genuinecomputer2018
Ireland

Re: Does any one get irish citizenship approval within 6 months..???

Post by genuinecomputer2018 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:50 pm

That's great hoping for me. Let see how long will take my one. 😀

Thanks Max......

genuinecomputer2018
Ireland

Letter re Citizenship

Post by genuinecomputer2018 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:59 pm

Hi guys got a letyer today. Still don't believe what does it means.. please ensure me what it is meant.

I refer to your application for a certoficate naturalization. The minister propose to grant your application, subject to the successful completion of the application process.

If your application for a certificate of naturalization is to be granted, the next correspondence you will receive from this office will be to inform you that you will be required to attend a citizenship ceremony on a specified date.

Please let me know what does it means.??

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Letter re Citizenship

Post by CR001 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:02 pm

Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:59 pm
Hi guys got a letyer today. Still don't believe what does it means.. please ensure me what it is meant.

I refer to your application for a certoficate naturalization. The minister propose to grant your application, subject to the successful completion of the application process.

If your application for a certificate of naturalization is to be granted, the next correspondence you will receive from this office will be to inform you that you will be required to attend a citizenship ceremony on a specified date.

Topics Merged (click)

Please DO NOT post questions or posts like this one in the TIMELINE ONLY topic.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Rosay36
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Rosay36 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:28 pm

The letter you received is an approval letter. Congratulations!

max307
Mood:
Ireland

Post by max307 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:23 pm

This is an approval letter, make sure you make your payment and send the GNIB card as soon as possible.

genuinecomputer2018
Ireland

Post by genuinecomputer2018 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:25 pm

Rosay36 wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:28 pm
The letter you received is an approval letter. Congratulations!
Oh thanks Rosay.

genuinecomputer2018
Ireland

Post by genuinecomputer2018 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:17 pm

max307 wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:23 pm

This is an approval letter, make sure you make your payment and send the GNIB card as soon as possible.
Thanks Max...I will do asap..thanks again..

gorgeous
Ireland

Post by gorgeous » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:11 pm

Omg, this was so quick! Approved in less than 4 months. Congrats!

Have you been living here for a long time? Usually it takes at least 6 months for them to approve it.

Congrats again!!

abelekhoh
Ireland

Post by abelekhoh » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:16 pm

genuinecomputer2018@!
Congratulation brov happy days now
could you please tell me about this letter which you got today did the ask you in this letter to send them your GINB Card and €950 fee
thanks

genuinecomputer2018
Ireland

Post by genuinecomputer2018 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:05 pm

Thnx guy's for wish me.

Yeah so quick it is. That's y I cannot believe it. They ask me to send 950 Euro within 10 days if I want to join next ceremony..

genuinecomputer2018
Ireland

Post by genuinecomputer2018 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:06 pm

gorgeous wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:11 pm

Omg, this was so quick! Approved in less than 4 months. Congrats!

Have you been living here for a long time? Usually it takes at least 6 months for them to approve it.

Congrats again!!
I living here for 3 n half year's..I enter this country march of 2015.

Syjem

Post by Syjem » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:36 pm

Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:05 pm
Thnx guy's for wish me.

Yeah so quick it is. That's y I cannot believe it. They ask me to send 950 Euro within 10 days if I want to join next ceremony..
Congrats on this fantastic news.
May I ask you which team has asked you to send the payment.
Have you received correspondences from different teams or it is only one team who handle your application.

Many thnx

genuinecomputer2018
Ireland

Post by genuinecomputer2018 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:59 pm

Syjem wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:36 pm
Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:05 pm
Thnx guy's for wish me.

Congrats on this fantastic news.
May I ask you which team has asked you to send the payment.
Have you received correspondences from different teams or it is only one team who handle your application.

Many thnx
Processing team 3 asked me to send the money and GNIb also valid irish travel document and photo.. I got 2nd letter aswell team 3..

abelekhoh
Ireland

Post by abelekhoh » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:14 pm

Thanks for answering brov
did you got this approval letter by registered Post or normal post ?
and after how many days of your second stage letter you got this approval letter
Thanks

genuinecomputer2018
Ireland

Post by genuinecomputer2018 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:07 pm

abelekhoh wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:14 pm
Thanks for answering brov
did you got this approval letter by registered Post or normal post ?
and after how many days of your second stage letter you got this approval letter
Thanks
They issued letter yesterday and I got it today. After 1 month n 7 days I got approval...

abelekhoh
Ireland

Post by abelekhoh » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:24 pm

congrats again man you are very lucky you got in very short time that very nice
after second stage letter did they ask you any other document or proof of address or just straight approval letter ?
have you any idea what they normally check on second stage
thanks

genuinecomputer2018
Ireland

Post by genuinecomputer2018 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:57 pm

abelekhoh wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:24 pm
congrats again man you are very lucky you got in very short time that very nice
after second stage letter did they ask you any other document or proof of address or just straight approval letter ?
have you any idea what they normally check on second stage
thanks
To b honest I don't know what they check at 2nd stage. But I know they was meeted with my reference person and talk with Him twice about me and my background that's it. After 2nd letter I did not get any others correspondence.

abelekhoh
Ireland

Post by abelekhoh » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:06 am

ok you means to say they ring your reference which you mentioned in the form or somebody personally met them to asked about you ?
thanks for answering

genuinecomputer2018
Ireland

Post by genuinecomputer2018 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:50 am

abelekhoh wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:06 am
ok you means to say they ring your reference which you mentioned in the form or somebody personally met them to asked about you ?
thanks for answering
Exactly...