ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Vignette Transfer Application Guidance

Only for UK Tier 5 (Temporary work) points system
Also includes the Youth Mobility Scheme Tier 5

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

xsidra
Newly Registered
Australia

Vignette Transfer Application Guidance

Post by xsidra » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:35 am

Hello there from Australia!

I had applied for my Tier 5 Youth Mobility VISA in December 2017. The approved visa came back in a quick 2 week turnaround, for UK entry dates in Feb 2018, as planned.

Due to a family circumstance, I was unable to go. I had then emailed the UK Visas and Immigration office advising of circumstance and plan to leave in October 2018 instead, and was advised to apply for a Vignette Transfer in August.

I have now started my vignette transfer application however am faced with two questions:

1. As my visa was approved for entry dates Feb 18 for a 24 month stay, does this mean now I am asking for entry dates of Oct 18, I can only reside under this visa in the UK for 17 months? If so, is this what I state on my Vignette Transfer when asked for the duration of my stay?

2. In the application, under ‘Transfer Details’, it asks for:

* Details of the passports with the visa you wish to transfer. Is this a passport number?
* Visa Category, Date if Issue, Date of Expiry, Place of Issue. I assume Visa Category is Tier 5. I do not know what Date of Issue and Expiry is? I thought it would be the 30 day validity dates of the current vignette in my passport, but the expiry date only lets me set a forward date from today. I am unsure where to find these dates?

Any advice would be highly appreciated, I’ve scoured the forums but cannot find this detail. Will keep my progress tracked here after.

Thanks!