ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 year visitor visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

maxflip50

10 year visitor visa

Post by maxflip50 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:59 pm

hi guys,

i would like to bring my nephew (18 y.o) with 10 years visitor visa. I would like to say my newphew will be viiting me and helping with my children. i have 2 kids and both parents work.

what can i show as strong proof for her to return home?

what do you advise?

thnaks in advance

Casa

Re: 10 year visitor visa

Post by Casa » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:09 pm

Why a 10 year visitor visa? This would still only permit a maximum stay of 6 months and your cousin wouldn't be able to spend more time in the UK than he/she is spending her home country.

Child care, even when unpaid and for family is not permitted while on a visitor visa as it is considered as working.

What evidence will your cousin submit of financial self-sufficiency and strong ties to his/her home country :?:

Not that it's significant, but there's come confusion...you mention 'nephew' and then refer to 'she'. :?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.