ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneur Ext 50k team approved 4 months 14 days

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

marcnath

Re: Does Entrepreneur Extension Visa Process time count to apply 5 year ILR

Post by marcnath » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:13 pm

red_blue wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:53 pm
Celina wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:46 pm
Hi Zimba ,

So just wanted to reconfirm again please, as according to the new changes in the guidance from ( January 2018) I now assume that my 9 months waiting time for extension will be counted ( as reagards to job creation hours ) towards my ILR which is due on jan 2019 .

please confirm thanking you .
This is realy a big development.

Request you guru's to shed some light on this.

We spent almost a yr in extenshion and that time our employees where working with us.
After a yr when we got our extenshion, got to know that this yr will not count for ILR.
Please advice us if we can use employment in extenshion waiting period.

Also one of our exployee is with us since start, but we hire one employee for 2 months period after extenshion and after he leave, hired another one who is still working with us.

We got our visa before march 2014.
Please advice us if this split employement accepted.
It depends on the actual dates.

Create a new post with you exact dates of grant and extension in the Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) forum and will be able to respond.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

waqas40581

Entrepreneur Ext 50k team approved 4 months 14 days

Post by waqas40581 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:28 am

Dear All,

Alhamdulillah we have been granted Entrepreneur Extension 50k team today No interview .
i would like to thanks everybody on this forum who's posts help me a lot to understand the requirements and prepare my file properly.

Business Nature: Business Consultancy
Business address : Office
Applied : 28 March 2018
Bio Matrix: 19 April 2018
No interview
IHS refund : 23 May 2018
Complex letter : Received by one applicant 23 May 2018
Bio matrix Card Received : 14 Aug 2018
Documents : waiting

Business was in loss in first two years last years was in profit .Extra docs we have sent some advertisement invoices business premises Contract with invoices of rent paid.

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Re: Entrepreneur Ext 50k team approved 4 months 14 days

Post by heyaheya » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:40 am

waqas40581 wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:28 am
Dear All,

Alhamdulillah we have been granted Entrepreneur Extension 50k team today No interview .
i would like to thanks everybody on this forum who's posts help me a lot to understand the requirements and prepare my file properly.

Business Nature: Business Consultancy
Business address : Office
Applied : 28 March 2018
Bio Matrix: 19 April 2018
No interview
IHS refund : 23 May 2018
Complex letter : Received by one applicant 23 May 2018
Bio matrix Card Received : 14 Aug 2018
Documents : waiting

Business was in loss in first two years last years was in profit .Extra docs we have sent some advertisement invoices business premises Contract with invoices of rent paid.
congratulations that was quick ,.. when are u completing ur 10 years....