ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying FLR FP for dependent

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

marketing786

Applying FLR FP for dependent

Post by marketing786 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:37 pm

Dear Gurus

My questions are

1) My sister is planning to apply for her ILR LR and she had ENT visa for last 2.5 years with one dependent her husband. Husband was working for the last two years but around six months before he lost his job and she wasn't making enough money from her business that can show her 18.5k salary so which category she should apply for dependent once she get ILR sorted ?

2) can case worker raise a point that why aren't you applying for FLR M while you both are in country ?

3) In application form it says FLR FM 10 years route or 5 years route which route he should choose 5 or 10 years ?

4) There are so many points on who is earning what and who is paying rent and stuff like that it it risky to apply for FP instead of M only problem is visa finishing in 3 months won't be enough to make 18.5k in 3 months ?

I hope someone is facing similar dilemma and can give a better position to choose

Regards

marketing786

Re: Applying FLR FP for dependent

Post by marketing786 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:44 pm

Anyone Zimba CR001

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:38 am

marketing786 wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:37 pm
Dear Gurus

My questions are

1) My sister is planning to apply for her ILR LR and she had ENT visa for last 2.5 years with one dependent her husband. Husband was working for the last two years but around six months before he lost his job and she wasn't making enough money from her business that can show her 18.5k salary so which category she should apply for dependent once she get ILR sorted ?

2) can case worker raise a point that why aren't you applying for FLR M while you both are in country ?

3) In application form it says FLR FM 10 years route or 5 years route which route he should choose 5 or 10 years ?

4) There are so many points on who is earning what and who is paying rent and stuff like that it it risky to apply for FP instead of M only problem is visa finishing in 3 months won't be enough to make 18.5k in 3 months ?

I hope someone is facing similar dilemma and can give a better position to choose

Regards
Your post is confusing. How can your sister be planning to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) under long residence (LR) when she has only completed 2.5 years on her current visa :?: :?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

marketing786

Post by marketing786 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:55 am

Thanks Casa

Means she did complete 7.5 years before getting ENT visa so technically she is completing 10 years in 2.5 years of ENT visa. However her husband has only completed 8 years in the country and at the moment ENT dependent.

So once she gets ILR he will have only 2.5 months left on dependent visa to apply for FLR M or FLR FP and only choice she got is FLR FP

They have one child was born six months ago but after her ILR the child will go directly to naturalisation but dependent will be left with 2.5 months only to apply for another visa

I hope I have answered the question and explained it to get your response as well ?

hina_pirzada
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by hina_pirzada » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:55 pm

Its better your sister go to premium service and get her ILR. After that the best option for her to apply FLR (FP) for her husband. FLR (FP) normally takes 6-7 month to decide. In the meantime, her child gets citizen status so her husband case will stronger.

This is the very straightforward case.