ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium service appointment booking issues

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

FKS21177

Premium service appointment booking issues

Post by FKS21177 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:07 am

Hi All, as we know most of is are fed up of this stupid service wasting some people months just to book an appointment although we pay them almost £3000.
Please try as much of you guys can record your complaint to Home office on 03001232241 and then press option 4 to speak to someone.I also did it.this way hopefully they try sort this rubbish service out, thanks

FreshFromTheGrave
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Premium service appointment booking issues

Post by FreshFromTheGrave » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:21 am

Out of curiosity does anyone know how long this service has been in beta? It says it's a beta service at the top and to give your feedback but hasn't this been around for years and years?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Premium service appointment booking issues

Post by CR001 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:25 am

FreshFromTheGrave wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:21 am
Out of curiosity does anyone know how long this service has been in beta? It says it's a beta service at the top and to give your feedback but hasn't this been around for years and years?
The online forms are beta, introduced early this year. The premium service booking system is not, been around since my immigration days in 2010.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.