ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Permanent residence help please

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Beata_justyna
Newly Registered
Poland

Permanent residence

Post by Beata_justyna » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:10 am

Hello came to the UK in 2012. I have lived with my sister which she done lot of shit to me what I haven’t know until last year. Last year in May I have got letter from the Court as I have to pay £340 debt. I haven’t know what is about so I started calling them. Finally I got information is for a TV license. I have had paid the above amount in July 2017. I haven’t know about that as I didn’t get any letter. I leaved with my sister around 6months after I moved and I am sure she hided all the letters. Anyway I have called the court in April this year to find out if there is any court judgment for me. They said no and all amount has been paid so my account is £0.00 . I have applied for a permanent residence online yesterday I didn’t tick any of the options if I have any problems. I hve ticked I never have none from the above. But I am thinking now if my application can be declined?
Thanks for anyone help

secret.simon

Re: Permanent residence

Post by secret.simon » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:20 am

How did you exercise treaty rights in the UK? did you work, seek work, study or were you self-sufficient?
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

Beata_justyna
Newly Registered
Poland

Re: Permanent residence

Post by Beata_justyna » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:38 am

I am a employed since 1st July 2013. Working continuously without any gaps

Beata_justyna
Newly Registered
Poland

Permanent residence help please

Post by Beata_justyna » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:59 pm

Hello came to the UK in 2012. I have lived with my sister which she done lot of shit to me what I haven’t know until last year. Last year in May I have got letter from the Court as I have to pay £340 debt. I haven’t know what is about so I started calling them. Finally I got information is for a TV license. I have had paid the above amount in July 2017. I haven’t know about that as I didn’t get any letter. I leaved with my sister around 6months after I moved and I am sure she hided all the letters. Anyway I have called the court in April this year to find out if there is any court judgment for me. They said no and all amount has been paid so my account is £0.00 . I have applied for a permanent residence online yesterday I didn’t tick any of the options if I have any problems. I hve ticked I never have none from the above. But I am thinking now if my application can be declined? I want to say as I didn’t have any problem before and I am employed since 1st July 2013
Thanks for anyone help