ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for fast track option

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

abhi6512
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Applying for fast track option

Post by abhi6512 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:39 pm

Hello Friends,

I'm intending to apply for fast track using the option 'Empowering North'. I have 2 quick queries regarding this as below:

1. What evidences I should provide in this regard? Is expressing my intent of residing in North in my Personal Statement is enough?
2. Assuming I go ahead with just expressing my intent of residing in North in my Personal Statement and which unfortunately failed to convince the expert evaluating my application. Will he/she reject my application or consider it under normal process of 8 weeks?

Appreciate all members efforts & time spent on reading my queries above & responding to them.

-Abhi

abhi6512
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: Applying for fast track option

Post by abhi6512 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:24 pm

Hello Friends,

Someone pls. help me answer this. I'm really looking for these answers as my application filing is sort of dependent on this.

-Abhi

abhi6512
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by abhi6512 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:58 pm

Hello Friends,

Just following up again, in case anybody has any knowledge on this, pls. help me !!

-Abhi

andrii_seleznov
Newly Registered

Post by andrii_seleznov » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:42 pm

Hi Abhi,

There are direct and indirect proof of your plans to live outside Greater London.
Empowering North was an option, active till July 5 2018, now you can live everywhere in the UK except the capital in order to apply for Fast Track Option.

Regarding direct proof - you need to write in your Personal Statement about this point and this is "must have" option.
Indirectly you can provide some information in the supporting documents, that will show your intent to live outside London.
In my blog you can find more information about this and other issues of Stage 1.

And finally - if you will be rejected on Fast Track option it means that you are rejected at all, the Panel will not re-consider your application with an ordinary route.

Sincerely,
Andrii
weblink removed by moderator

RockHouzy
Newly Registered
Mood:
United States of America

Post by RockHouzy » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:28 am

Great to read your fact based information that you promoted through that mentioned queries..Humble thanks for such instructive content..

lairg
Newly Registered

Post by lairg » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:28 pm

> And finally - if you will be rejected on Fast Track option it means that you are rejected at all, the Panel will not re-consider your application with an ordinary route.

Do you have any evidence to back this up? In the current guidance PDF, Tech Nation has written: "Applicants will not be informed if their application is being fast-tracked", which seems to indicate that fast track literally only impacts the decision timeline, and will not impact acceptance/rejection.