ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Private Message

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

AHAPPYBOY
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Private Message

Post by AHAPPYBOY » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:18 pm

Casa wrote:
Fri May 30, 2014 11:16 am
The PM facility is activated once a member has made 10 posts.
Hi

I am a new member and i need to know further details about people who post their situation or progress of their appliacation, also when someone said their application was succesful might need further details of their solicitors so that i can meet them and take advice for my situation.

Please advise

Madi

AHAPPYBOY
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: Private Message

Post by AHAPPYBOY » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:22 pm

How can I talk to other members. Is there a chat room so who ever is live can chat.

madi

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:06 pm

AHAPPYBOY wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:18 pm
Casa wrote:
Fri May 30, 2014 11:16 am
The PM facility is activated once a member has made 10 posts.
Hi

I am a new member and i need to know further details about people who post their situation or progress of their appliacation, also when someone said their application was succesful might need further details of their solicitors so that i can meet them and take advice for my situation.

Please advise

Madi
Members are not permitted to post names and details of solicitors on the forum. Useful to start your own topic based on what you are applying for or what your circumstances are and get advice about your situation.
AHAPPYBOY wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:22 pm
How can I talk to other members. Is there a chat room so who ever is live can chat.

madi
No there is no 'live chat' function on the forum or a 'chat room'.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Casa

Post by Casa » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:20 am

....and the posts required before having the privilege of the PM facility is now 30.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

upliam
United States of America

Post by upliam » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:02 pm

Casa,
Thank you for providing this information. I have been using the site since August, but have not posted many times, so I did not understand why I could not private message another user.
Guess it pays to be move active on this site.
I know understand the rules.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:19 pm

upliam wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:02 pm
Casa,
Thank you for providing this information. I have been using the site since August, but have not posted many times, so I did not understand why I could not private message another user.
Guess it pays to be move active on this site.
I know understand the rules.
Correct and any nonsense or padding posts to boost post count to get to 30 posts will be deleted.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.