ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

received 2nd complex letter and IHS refund

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ab2632
Newly Registered
Pakistan

received 2nd complex letter and IHS refund

Post by Ab2632 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:21 pm

hello everyone
i received 2nd complex letter today and Ihs partial (£200)refunded in my account yesteday. they stated in letter that we expect to make a decision on your application soon.

they ll deside soon or this is just generic letter?

i have applied for tier1 extention £50000 route
application sent to home office 18th Fabruary 2018

first complex letter received in March 2018

zimba
Mood:

Re: received 2nd complex letter and IHS refund

Post by zimba » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:24 pm

We cannot tell you when and how your application is being processed :!:
Zimba wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:31 pm
All 'Share your experience', 'Timeline requests', 'status updates', 'what is happening' posts etc will be locked :!: These threads will quickly spiral out of control and are difficult to moderate.
As advised numerous times before, you MUST wait to hear back. The waiting times could be quite long for some applicants
You can follow the latest timeline updates here: uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/tier-1-ent ... -1940.html
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice