ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Matter!!! EU Treat (Review Refused) Deportation Order Given

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

newmee
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Urgent Matter!!! EU Treat (Review Refused) Deportation Order Given

Post by newmee » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:31 pm

Afternoon people, received a very sad and heart breaking letter this morning from DOJ refusing my mum's review application and send a Form 3 and they send a deportation order and says case is close.

Please with this i would like to know,
1, would the immigration people come to our house and take my mum?

2, There was no option for court but can we still go to court?

3, or can we make a fresh new application?

max307
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Urgent Matter!!! EU Treat (Review Refused) Deportation Order Given

Post by max307 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:12 pm

newmee wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:31 pm
Afternoon people, received a very sad and heart breaking letter this morning from DOJ refusing my mum's review application and send a Form 3 and they send a deportation order and says case is close.

Please with this i would like to know,

Can you please share the reason(s) of refusal? That will help us understand the case and make a better recommendation.

Highly unlikely, in the past they haven’t done this but anything can happen in the current climate – we are seeing an increase on naturalisation and EU Treaty Rights applications rejected.

If there was no option to appeal then I don’t think you can appeal. You said the case is closed, right?

Hard to tell without the reason(s) of refusal.
I am not a lawyer or immigration counselor, all views expressed are my own, my comments do not constitute legal advice.

arz1986
- thin ice -

Post by arz1986 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:09 pm

\Sorry to hear that, I my mother case, our EU treaty right application refused and then review refused but deportation order never come. Our case transfer to repatriation unit.

max307
Mood:
Ireland

Post by max307 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:33 pm

arz1986 wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:09 pm
\Sorry to hear that, I my mother case, our EU treaty right application refused and then review refused but deportation order never come. Our case transfer to repatriation unit.
Repatriation Unit is basically the same but without the deportation order part, they will make sure your mother leaves the country.
I am not a lawyer or immigration counselor, all views expressed are my own, my comments do not constitute legal advice.

arz1986
- thin ice -

Post by arz1986 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:54 pm

you are right, but you case put forward a new application in it (my mother application is in repatriation unit for a year now. if deportation order is issued then first revocation of deportation order, is necessary. I am not sure, how can her mother get deportation letter.

newmee
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by newmee » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:11 pm

Here are reasons. Please open the link below could not type it all out.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/RCLtEExGURjn4End7

Cheers.

max307
Mood:
Ireland

Post by max307 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:07 am

newmee wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:11 pm

Cheers.
First of all thank you for sharing this information with us, it will certainly help others and also give us a real insight into how thorough their investigations are at the moment for EU Treaty Rights applications.

Now for your part please apologies in advance for my bluntness.

It looks like your application was very poor in terms of the documentation provided, you were unable to proof financially dependency and also you were unable to meet minimum financial requirements that will proof that your mother will not be a burden on the state. I honestly think there is way you were going to get this application approved looking at the details they listed in that letter.

My recommendation at this point would be to get legal help, there is nothing meaningful we can do for you, you will need a solicitor to explain your choices (if any) and then go from there.

Good luck!

arz1986
- thin ice -

Post by arz1986 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:39 am

Thanks for sharing the information, I think take legal advice, documentation for prior dependency is missing plus no serious medical condition. you can put forward new application in repatriation unit.

Sad-87
Ireland

Post by Sad-87 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:30 pm

arz1986 wrote:

Hi brother, i have seem you others posts too i think you are a very senior member here, could you please share why your mother's case was refused?

Did you submit an application through a solicitor?

And have you submitted a new application?
Hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks.

arz1986
- thin ice -

Post by arz1986 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:18 am

@sad-87, My mother case eu treaty right case is refused, review refused then new case in repatriation unit, based on leave to remain application for around 12 months. I am waiting for that application response. my total time period spend in ireland is more 3.5 years. I take legal advice for case based on my mother medical condition. Til now, no response we are waiting.

ansliabhcorcra
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by ansliabhcorcra » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:38 pm

newmee wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:11 pm

Cheers.
Again, I'm sorry to hear about your situation but please forgive the bluntness; it is quite obvious why the application was refused. If you imagine yourself in the role of an immigration official reviewing that case, what conclusion would you have reached? You need to look at it also from their perspective; the facts don't add up.

My honest recommendation is such that your mother leaves the country voluntarily and you wait sometime before seeking an alternative route that is above-board.

newmee
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by newmee » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:43 pm

arz1986 wrote:

Hi @arz1986,
So didn't you take the case to court? Our solicitor says they waiting to hear from their barrister about our case to get back to them and that the court opens back on the 12th of Sept.

And repatriation unit and court for judicial review which is much better and faster ????

newmee
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by newmee » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:43 pm

repatriation unit and court for judicial review which is much better and faster ????

Sad-87
Ireland

Post by Sad-87 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:59 pm

arz1986 wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:18 am
@sad-87, My mother case eu treaty right case is refused, review refused then new case in repatriation unit, based on leave to remain application for around 12 months. I am waiting for that application response. my total time period spend in ireland is more 3.5 years. I take legal advice for case based on my mother medical condition. Til now, no response we are waiting.
Thanks for your kind reply.. and im sorry i could not reply back early as i didn't get any notification.

3.5 years is a long time brother.. i hope they speed up the process.. im also waiting for my review decision its been 13.5 months ...
Best of luck brother.

arz1986
- thin ice -

Post by arz1986 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:27 am

newmee wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:43 pm
repatriation unit and court for judicial review which is much better and faster ????
I think judicial review is the last option. in my case solicitor told me to submit new application, instead of JR. INIS have best barrister of ireland available so to go in court with them chance is slim. JR can take between 1.6 years to 2 years nowaday. new application 16 months or more depend on the processing of INIS. It is better to take legal advice, if you reach at that level. Every case is different case

2pac4ever
Mood:
Ireland

Post by 2pac4ever » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:33 pm

Interesting, I came across this article https://www.rte.ie/news/2018/1010/10022 ... -muojekes/ and thought that situations like these can be turned around.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:32 pm

arz1986 wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:27 am
newmee wrote:
I think judicial review is the last option. in my case solicitor told me to submit new application, instead of JR. INIS have best barrister of ireland available so to go in court with them chance is slim. JR can take between 1.6 years to 2 years nowaday. new application 16 months or more depend on the processing of INIS. It is better to take legal advice, if you reach at that level. Every case is different case
However good INIS barristers are, if a person has a good case, then they will win.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:33 pm

Sad-87 wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:59 pm
arz1986 wrote:
Thanks for your kind reply.. and im sorry i could not reply back early as i didn't get any notification.

3.5 years is a long time brother.. i hope they speed up the process.. im also waiting for my review decision its been 13.5 months ...
Best of luck brother.
positive outcome
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Sad-87
Ireland

Post by Sad-87 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:50 am

Obie wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:33 pm
Sad-87 wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:59 pm
arz1986 wrote:

Best of luck brother.
positive outcome

Nothing yet... Still waiting..

Harry90800
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Eufam stamp 4help

Post by Harry90800 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:25 pm

Hello all,
I really need your help guys. Thanks a million for this
I am an Indian citizen married with eu spouse and have step daughter and got married in Ireland working full time assistant manger at supermacs daughter going school and problem is that my wife only worked 11months in this country after that she is looking after child her study, home and child wellbeing. My eufam stamp 4. Finishing next year and we have now private health insurance and she is not burden on social department as I am full time working and supporting my family.
Next year my eufam stamp 4" is going finish
Please guide me being a house wife will effect her eu treaty rights because someone has to look after child

Pleas guide me what is next step should I take to get eu 3 permanent residence will they issue me next 5yeat visa what will I need to line up documents

Harry90800
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Eufam stamp 4help

Post by Harry90800 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:29 pm

Hello all,
I really need your help guys. Thanks a million for this
I am an Indian citizen married with eu spouse and have step daughter and we got married in Ireland after stamp 4,i have been working full time assistant manger at supermacs our daughter going school and problem is that my wife only worked 11months in this country after that she is looking after child her study, home and child wellbeing. My eufam stamp 4. Finishing next year and we have now private health insurance j and we have medical card didn't know before when applied and she is not burden on social department not taking any benefit accept child benefit and have joint account as I am full time working and supporting my family.
Next year my eufam stamp 4" is going finish
Please guide me being a house wife will effect her eu treaty rights because someone has to look after child

Pleas guide me what is next step should I take to get eu 3 permanent residence will they issue me next 5yeat visa what will I need to line up documents

Finepaddy
Mood:
Norway

Post by Finepaddy » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:22 am

newmee wrote:
arz1986 wrote:

Hi @arz1986,
So didn't you take the case to court? Our solicitor says they waiting to hear from their barrister about our case to get back to them and that the court opens back on the 12th of Sept.

And repatriation unit and court for judicial review which is much better and faster ????
R u sure court open back on 12 Sep ?
As my knowledge court should be open after first week of June and they will close some time in September. U should visit citizen information and confirm this some time solicitor misled u.
Finepaddy becomes badpaddy :mrgreen:

White_Pearl
Ireland

Post by White_Pearl » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:05 am

@Finepaddy you are replying on a post of Sept 2018. Courts are open still in June 2019 :D