ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Rejected

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

eirelover
Morocco

Surinder Singh (Returning back to the UK)

Post by eirelover » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:26 am

Hi everyone,

My (British) wife and I (Non-EU) just moved back to the UK 2 days ago after living in Ireland for 17 months, where we worked and moved our centre of life. (I hope at least) :lol:

My wife is going back to university this September, she's got everything ready and sorted, University's confirmation letter and her tuition loan approved, I'm getting CSI this week as she'll be studying. My FP on the other hand is running out next week, so I won't be able to do much!

Now what's the best move, do I just apply for the UKRC with all the documents I have or do I have to wait until my wife starts university to be considered a student? Does she need to find a job in the next 3 months before uni to be sponsoring me?

Thanks for your time and help!

eirelover
Morocco

Re: Surinder Singh (Returning back to the UK)

Post by eirelover » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:45 am

Anyone?

Rajhveer singh
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Rajhveer singh » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:47 pm

Hi could you please let me know when did you apply for family permit and how long did it take to get approved.what documents do you have for centre of life.do u have the 5 years residence card issued under Article 10 from republic of ireland.I will really appreciate your response.
Thanks

eirelover
Morocco

Post by eirelover » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:05 pm

Hi Rajhveer, I applied in December 2017, took 15 working days (21 days including weekends).
at that time, I only had the temporary residence card (GNIB). We had quite good proof for moving the centre of life to Ireland, full time jobs paying 11.60 an hour, gym memberships, blood donations, I used to play at a football club, pictures, bank statements, anything we did, we made copies and sent it as support for our application.
I (non-EU) lived in the UK prior to this, had many visas before, never overstayed or had any problem, perhaps that played in my favour!

eirelover
Morocco

Returning to the UK

Post by eirelover » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:18 am

Hi everyone,

My (British) wife and I (Non-EU) just moved back to the UK 1 week ago after living in Ireland for 17 months, where we worked and moved our centre of life. (I hope at least) :lol:

My wife is going back to university this September, she's got everything ready and sorted, University's confirmation letter and her tuition loan approved, I'm getting CSI this week as she'll be studying. My FP on the other hand is running out next week, so I won't be able to do much!

Now what's the best move, do I just apply for the UKRC with all the documents I have or do I have to wait until my wife starts university to be considered a student? Does she need to find a job in the next 3 months before uni to be sponsoring me?

Thanks for your time and help!

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:32 am

Topics merged.

Please keep your questions regarding the same topic in the same thread.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

eirelover
Morocco

UKRC Application

Post by eirelover » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:02 am

Hi everyone,
My wife (BC) is starting university this September, she has the university letter and tuition loan approved and she's looking for jobs at the moment.
We got CSI for a year (for me Non-EU) and NINo and all COL from Ireland, Can I just go ahead and apply for UKRC or do I have to wait until she's actually studying or working?
Thanks!

eirelover
Morocco

EEA2 Application Rejected

Post by eirelover » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:51 pm

Hi everyone, I applied for a UKRC in June, surprisingly I haven't received the biometrics letter so I decided to chase it by sending plenty of emails, 2 days later I receive all my documents back in the post and the reason is:

Incomplete Application Form
1. Declaration Not Signed.
I did sign it.

Missing Documents or Evidence
1. You have not sent photographs with your application.
That's true I forgot to send 1 picture of my British wife, but I sent it the day after in a registered post with a cover letter.

When I double checked the documents they returned to me just to see if I really forgot to sign (because I am sure I did sign the declaration form), I find it signed by me, and my wife signed her page (sponsor's declaration).
I don't get it, they charged an administration fee of £25 and they're refunding the other £40!
Here is the rejection letter from HO, and my old application declaration forms.

Attachments removed due to ALL personal details being visible to everyone on the forum (including spammers and scammers).

Please DO NOT post attachments containing names/addresses/reference numbers and signatures.

conote80
Newly Registered
Netherlands

Re: EEA2 Application Rejected

Post by conote80 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:26 pm

I suggest you blank your personal info like your name and address...

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:03 pm

secret.simon wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:32 am
Topics merged.

Please keep your questions regarding the same topic in the same thread.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.