ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Holiday to turkey on Pakistani passport

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Lp09
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Holiday to turkey on Pakistani passport

Post by Lp09 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:30 pm

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone can help.. my husband is in the uk on a spouse visa with expires in Dec 2020. I am a British citizen. He holds a valid BRP card which proves he’s a resident in the UK.

I Was wondering if we were to travel to turkey for a holiday.. would he need a visa? I know I will need a visa and I can apply for it on the website but I was not sure about Pakistan passport holders even though he’s living in the uk. If he can travel to turkey with a visa is he able to get it from there on arrival or does it have to be done online?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Holiday to turkey on Pakistani passport

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:43 am

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

navin2018
Newly Registered
India

Re: Holiday to turkey on Pakistani passport

Post by navin2018 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:34 am

I am not sure what the link suggests can someone please clarify?
My wife is from India and she resides in the UK (UK spouse visa). I am a british national. We have booked a holiday to Turkey an i assume we both need evisa?

Can someone please tell us exactly what is needed, the last thing we both need is a refused entry.

Thanks, Navin