ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CoS extension

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mmicky5050

CoS extension

Post by mmicky5050 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:41 pm

My employer had issued me a 1 year Tier 2 CoS last year and have now issued me an extension and asked me to use that to apply for extesnion.

I know for extension I do not need to show funds and English language requirement. Can you please guide me as to what documents I need to post etc. Can this be done online from UK? Is normal processing ok or do I need to apply for faster processing? I have till November 14 on current BRP.

Really appreciate all the help.

Regards

UKLL
Member of Standing
Malaysia

Re: CoS extension

Post by UKLL » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:54 pm

mmicky5050 wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:41 pm
My employer had issued me a 1 year Tier 2 CoS last year and have now issued me an extension and asked me to use that to apply for extesnion.

I know for extension I do not need to show funds and English language requirement. Can you please guide me as to what documents I need to post etc.
Passport, current BRP, police registration form if you have one; When you submit your application it will have a checklist to tell you what documents you need to submit

Can this be done online from UK?
yes

Is normal processing ok or do I need to apply for faster processing? I have till November 14 on current BRP.
Faster if you want an answer soon

Really appreciate all the help.

Regards

mmicky5050

Post by mmicky5050 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:22 pm

thank you so much for the fast reply. I appreciate it.

For extensions, is the new BRP mailed back with the passport or does one have to go collect if from post office?

UKLL
Member of Standing
Malaysia

Post by UKLL » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:01 pm

mmicky5050 wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:22 pm

For extensions, is the new BRP mailed back with the passport or does one have to go collect if from post office?
mmicky5050 wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:22 pm

Both mailed back to you in two separate posts