ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET (LR) Online Application/ Premium appointment

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

YouKTier
United Kingdom

SET (LR) Online Application/ Premium appointment

Post by YouKTier » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:51 pm

Hi, I filled an online application for SET (LR) and booked a premium appointment through different logins/ account but using the same email ID. Is this ok? Because of this the online application form that we download in the end begins as ‘’ partially completed application ‘’ due to the fact that i payed for the premium appointment separately/ from a different login. For the premium appointment am i ok to just take the application form that says ‘’ partially completed application’’ along with other documents, checklist docs and appointment booking confirmation document ? do you think to be on safer side It will be better to also fill the paper version and take it with me for the appointment? if you are familiar with online application/ booking Please advice.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: SET (LR) Online Application/ Premium appointment

Post by CR001 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:03 pm

You will need to complete the paper form now. Using the online form for in person can only be done when you complete the form and book your appointment as part of the same online process.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

YouKTier
United Kingdom

Re: SET (LR) Online Application/ Premium appointment

Post by YouKTier » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:12 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:03 pm
You will need to complete the paper form now. Using the online form for in person can only be done when you complete the form and book your appointment as part of the same online process.

Thank you.