ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Contacting HO Personel Using Email

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

THO
- thin ice -
Vietnam

Contacting HO Personel Using Email

Post by THO » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:38 am

Does anyone have the format for email addresses to the HO? i.e. is it first name.last name@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk? It's not this one as I tried it and it does not work. I have the name of a contact who is the MP Account Management Team, who is looking into my case, but I can't call him as the switch board does not have records of his name, and I can't get them to give email formats.

I would be very greatful if you know the email format, so i can email him directly.

Thanks.

THO
- thin ice -
Vietnam

Re: Contacting HO Personel Using Email

Post by THO » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:52 am

Hi,

It seems no one knows email address formats? Does anyone have another answered, by a person and not an automated voicemail, switchboard number instead then? I have 0207 035 4848, but they know nothing and can't give me a phone number for the person I know of, they can't put me through to a department, nothing... no help at all, they are as much use as a hole in the head.

mysterylady11

Post by mysterylady11 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:53 am

You haven’t stated the department you’re after .

THO
- thin ice -
Vietnam

Post by THO » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:52 am

I'm looking for the Home Office, visa and immigration department.

mysterylady11

Post by mysterylady11 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:06 pm

https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk

This is a link I got off the website I had to pay £5 though , I hope this helps.

THO
- thin ice -
Vietnam

Post by THO » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:02 am

Thanks Lady11. Did you get useful help, as I have paid for their assistance on the helpline and it was a total waste of time and money.

THO
- thin ice -
Vietnam

Re: Contacting HO Switchboard

Post by THO » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:05 am

Hi,

I posted a number before that rings the HO immigration switchboard, but they are useless. Does anyone have a name of someone in the HO I can use, a helpful person who is prepared to give some form of customer service, since they can't/ won't put through to the manager of the ECO's who make visa decisions, so I can try and get to the person who is dealing with my situation.

Such a frustration, why they can't just take the calls and deal with them like any other organisation.

Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:31 am

Members are not permitted to post names or details of any HO/UKVI staff on the forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.