ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British Citizenship - Online application NDRS Supporting Documents

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jvijaykannan
Newly Registered

British Citizenship - Online application NDRS Supporting Documents

Post by jvijaykannan » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:19 pm

Hello,

I have just completed an online application for naturalisation and going for an NDRS appointment (applying for Joint Citizenship and Passport application).

Please can you help me confirm if I have chosen the right supporting documents.

1. Form - online so no need of taking a printed copy
2. Payment confirmation
3. NDRS Appointment confirmation email
4. Biometric enrollment - completed already in a local post office
5. Passport(Original)
6. Life in the UK Test (Original)
7. Proof of living in the UK - Passport showing last 5 years travel
8. Proof of freedom from immigration time restrictions - ILR?
9. Referree declarations (Photo of applicant on each with Full name and DoB of application)
10. Evidence of identity - Driving license, Passport and latest utility bill?
11. ILR BRP
12. Paper passport application form - 2 additional photos but no counter signatory as this will be used with one of the referre from naturalisation application.
13. English language -Proven as part of ILR /settlement

Many Thanks!

krisbol17
Wales

Re: British Citizenship - Online application NDRS Supporting Documents

Post by krisbol17 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:44 pm

I think you do get a list at the end of the application of what supporting documents you need to provide, no? You sound be alright if you provide exactly that I believe.

Tier1G09
India

Post by Tier1G09 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:48 am

I know you have already proved your English requirement but do submit that as well, whether its a degree taught in UK or any other document.

Regarding Passport application, do complete the payment slip which you can find in the booklet you get with the passport form.

jvijaykannan
Newly Registered

Post by jvijaykannan » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:41 am

krisbol17 wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:44 pm
I think you do get a list at the end of the application of what supporting documents you need to provide, no? You sound be alright if you provide exactly that I believe.
Hi,
Yes I did get a list at the end of application but want to confirm the documents I submit for them are the right ones. As it only suggest proof of living, identification etc,.

Thanks

jvijaykannan
Newly Registered

Post by jvijaykannan » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:41 am

Tier1G09 wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:48 am
I know you have already proved your English requirement but do submit that as well, whether its a degree taught in UK or any other document.

Regarding Passport application, do complete the payment slip which you can find in the booklet you get with the passport form.
Thanks, I took an exam then and will share the certificate again(though it has expired) and will include the payment form for passport.