ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR premium appointment - BRP card

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

BahShok
BANNED
Zimbabwe

ILR premium appointment - BRP card

Post by BahShok » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:08 pm

Dear Moderators and Members

I have booked an appointment with a premium centre for my ILR application and I have one question, if you could kindly answer,

After the appointment, if ILR approved, you will be issued a BRP card which will be delivered to your address within 10 days, right? I wanted to know whether you get the number of BRP card after the approval of your application at the centre? Or only when you received the card by mail?

Many thanks!
Bah

BahShok
BANNED
Zimbabwe

Re: ILR premium appointment - BRP card

Post by BahShok » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:22 pm

BahShok wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:08 pm
Dear Moderators and Members

I have booked an appointment with a premium centre for my ILR application and I have one question, if you could kindly answer,

After the appointment, if ILR approved, you will be issued a BRP card which will be delivered to your address within 10 days, right? I wanted to know whether you get the number of BRP card after the approval of your application at the centre? Or only when you received the card by mail?

Many thanks!
Bah
I'm asking this because my partner is also applying to extend her PBS dependant visa and in her application form she needs to give my BRP card number! I assume that this should be the number of the BRP card that I will get after my ILR approval, right? She is submitting her application only one day after my ILR appointment and her visa is expiring only 3 days after my ILR appointment, so she would not be able to wait 10 days for me to get my new BRP card. So I just wanted to know if I will get my new BRP card number on my ILR appointment date (if approved), so she could use it on her application form? If not, what should she give on her application form for my BRP card number?

It would be really appreciated if someone can help please!
Bah

IJOS

Post by IJOS » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:55 pm

You get your card 7-10 working days later not same day

BahShok
BANNED
Zimbabwe

Post by BahShok » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:57 pm

IJOS wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:55 pm
You get your card 7-10 working days later not same day
Thanks IJOS for your reply. I was wondering if you know what my partner can present on her application form as my (main applicant’s) BRP card number then?

Thanks!

BahShok
BANNED
Zimbabwe

Post by BahShok » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:41 pm

Dear experts

When applying online (ILR or PBS Dependant extension), which date is considered as the date of application:

1- When submitting the online application
or,
2- when providing fingerprint and sending the documents at post office,
or,
3- when the documents are received by UKVI?

Thanks in advance!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:58 pm

BahShok wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:41 pm
Dear experts

When applying online (ILR or PBS Dependant extension), which date is considered as the date of application:

or,
or,

Thanks in advance!
If applying by post, it is the date of submitting the online application and making the payment.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

BahShok
BANNED
Zimbabwe

Post by BahShok » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:06 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:58 pm
BahShok wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:41 pm
Dear experts

or,
or,

Thanks in advance!
If applying by post, it is the date of submitting the online application and making the payment.
Thanks a lot CR001!