ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ccj and visit visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

apnauk
Newly Registered

ccj and visit visa

Post by apnauk » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:21 pm

Hi dudes

I am a visitor got 2 year visit visa, unfortunately got 2 parking tickets and was in pakistan couldn't pay, then my creditor a private company went to court and ccj recorded of my name and the address i was living at that time with my son. now i have changed the address. i had given the same address when applied for visit visa.

next time after 2 years my address will be differeent from where i got the ccj, becasue i have heard ccj is linked with name and address only. if any of these dont match then no problem.
i do not want to pay the tickets as they were given unfairly.

my concern is would that be a problem in getting new visit visa or at immigration at airport in the future?

equitydealer
Member of Standing

Re: ccj and visit visa

Post by equitydealer » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:31 pm

Non payment of debt will go against you when you apply. It doesn’t matter what address you are at, there is a court ruling against you and you owe the money.
My comments do not constitute immigration advice, if in doubt consult an immigration adviser/solicitor

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:59 am

apnauk wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:21 pm
Please stop spamming the forum and posting the same post in all sub forums!!! Your duplicate posts have been removed.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

apnauk
Newly Registered

Post by apnauk » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:50 am

thank you for your reply

but how would visa officer know that there is a ruling against me, when there would be hundreds of other people with the same name as mine?
if some ones name is on the public register for ccj its always linked with the address.

equitydealer
Member of Standing

Post by equitydealer » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:18 am

You have to declare CCJs in your application. Not doing so will make you liable to a ban for deception if caught.
My comments do not constitute immigration advice, if in doubt consult an immigration adviser/solicitor