ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Next step after judicial review??

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Vegeta
India

Next step after judicial review??

Post by Vegeta » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:45 pm

Hello members,

Hoping someone can guide me. I applied for ILR on Tier 1 General route which was refused on few grounds including 322(5). I’ve challenged the decision in Judicial review successfully and the judge quashed the decision.

Now, what’s next for me? I know home office will reconsider and provide a new decision(god knows when). The confusion is whether I get my right to work reinstated automatically or do I need to write to them? I’m planning to apply for jobs(after sitting idle for one year), I just want to make sure the ECS comes positive when my potential employers check it.

If anyone has experience with this, please let me know

Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Re: Next step after judicial review??

Post by zimba » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:09 pm

You get no rights until your leave is regularised again, so it is when granted a residence permit
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Vegeta
India

Re: Next step after judicial review??

Post by Vegeta » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:48 pm

Thanks for your response