ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

why can't I appeal?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: why can't I appeal?

Post by CR001 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:09 am

You will need to provide the evidence to prove you are in a subsisting relationship.

What are you planning on applying for, fiance or spouse visa? Before marrying or after??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

SunSab
Newly Registered
Morocco

Post by SunSab » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:22 am

CR001 wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:09 am
You will need to provide the evidence to prove you are in a subsisting relationship.

What are you planning on applying for, fiance or spouse visa? Before marrying or after??

fiancé visa so i can go to the UK marry him and stay with him and extend the stay and be together like we want.

THO
- thin ice -
Vietnam

Post by THO » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:48 am

Hi,

Yes, you can absolutely say that your "friendship" has developed into more. And then apply for a spouse visa, but you will need to prove the ongoing nature of the relationship, and your intention to marry. I know, as I have gone through it, so when you get to the point you want to apply for the visa, ask the board for what to include.

My advice now is to keep all your chat history, all your plane tickets, take lots of pictures, take him to meet your family and get lots of pictures of you all together. It is hard to get a marriage visa, they have a default mode of refuse, and my experience is they do not look at all the evidence provided. It's a tough battle to win, but keep strong and plugging on.

One route I took and it worked well, was to speak to my MP, he has more access to the HO and was able to make contact with them putting my points forward, so your BF has always got that route to try.