ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mistake in the online ILR application form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bfi2010
Newly Registered
Mood:
Kazakhstan

Mistake in the online ILR application form

Post by bfi2010 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:31 pm

Hi everyone,

I've been a reader of this forum for years now and haev only decided to register now.

I recently applied for SET (LR) via post and am, just so many of you, waiting for the outcome. I submitted my appication on 24 Aug 2018 and decided to dowloand the online appication form. When rereading it, I noticed (I don't know how that happened) that I put 'employed' instead of 'self-employed' in the form. Will this be considerd a major error and can I submit a correction in any way?

Thank you all and looking forward to your comments.

cyclina1
Hong Kong

Re: Mistake in the online ILR application form

Post by cyclina1 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:09 pm

you should write to the HO to explain and send them a letter with your case reference number.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice.

bfi2010
Newly Registered
Mood:
Kazakhstan

Re: Mistake in the online ILR application form

Post by bfi2010 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:28 am

Thank you cyclina1.

My lawyer has sent the letter today. Hope this won't affect my applicaiton in any way.