ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Residence Card Application for parents - proposed refusal

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

rkhan11
Newly Registered
Ireland

Residence Card Application for parents - proposed refusal

Post by rkhan11 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:30 pm

Hi Guys,

I need bit of an advise on this matter.

I have been supporting my non-eu dependant parents for a long time. They came to Ireland on family visit which was fully sponsored by me.

While they were here we decided for them to stay with me and applied for the residence card under the treaty right.

All the required documents were supplied and I stated that I am a British citizen and I would like to trigger my treaty right.

However, I have received the response which states that MOJ is proposing to refuse the application for that fact that they have given the undertaking, and they have property and vehicle back home.

I have now used a solicitor and addressed all their concerns including the property which was originally bought by me and transferred to them couple of years ago for their security.

My question is what is the prospect of the review appeal success and would undertaking cause any issue as at the time of undertaking there was no intention to stay in Ireland.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Residence Card Application for parents - proposed refusal

Post by CR001 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:39 pm

As you are in Ireland and have applied there for an RC, your topic will be moved to the Ireland sub forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Residence Card Application for parents - proposed refusal

Post by CR001 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:12 pm

Can you please stop digging up topics from 2013 and 2015 to tag your questions onto. The members are no longer active in those topics. Your posts have been removed.

PLS wait for someone to respond to your query in this topic.

See also point 12 in the forum rules FAQs link below.

announcements/read-me-getting-started-t ... 24804.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.