ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Housing benefit

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

r_majid

Housing benefit

Post by r_majid » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:32 pm

Can someone please help me with the following.

I have 2 children age 2 and under. I am a carer and also work 15 hours a week. My husband will be coming to UK on spouse visa shortly inshaAllah.

Once he comes and If I was to move into a property owned by my parents that has previously been on rent will I be able to claim housing benefit if yes how much will I be entitled to.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Housing benefit

Post by CR001 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:30 am

Please stop tagging your question onto other members topics.

You have a topic you started yesterday, please wait for someone to respond instead of spamming the forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

r_majid

Post by r_majid » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:38 pm

No one knows?

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:04 pm

Housing Benefit regulations do not allow a property owner to let to a family member who is paying the rent with benefits – when they catch people who do this they reclaim all of the money that they have paid to the claimant.
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease