ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Which Priority Service to Choose

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Qpcubixn1092
Newly Registered
United States of America

Which Priority Service to Choose

Post by Qpcubixn1092 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:58 pm

Hey! I just had a question about the priority service for tier 4 uk visas. When finishing up the online application they give you a few options for how to pay either standard which is around $400 or priority which is about $750. I picked priority and finished my application. However I’m now concerned because I was reading elsewhere that you buy the priority service from the vfs website afterwards and then attach the priority receipt. The priority fee I paid for on the gov.uk application website doesn’t give me a receipt. Although it does say towards the end of my print out application that I purchased priority service. Will they still know that I paid for priority?

IncomingZone
Newly Registered
Qatar

Re: Which Priority Service to Choose

Post by IncomingZone » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:09 am

From what I know, there are only 2 options for service - standard and priority applications. This must be done whilst filling up the visa.gov.uk online application. After you pay, it states on your application whether it is priority or standard, and it will be processed accordingly. VFS offers their own services to check through your application, provide a premium lounge service and courier your passport back to you; however these are additional services which are unnecessary. So yes, UKVI knows that your application is a priority application.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Which Priority Service to Choose

Post by sah10406 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:09 am

Didn't you abandon your Tier 4 visa application?

uk-tier-4-student-visas/tier-4-visa-phy ... l#p1677918
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.