ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Hi, can anyone help please. Premium center enquiry

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ali_rfc
Newly Registered

Hi, can anyone help please. Premium center enquiry

Post by Ali_rfc » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:08 pm

Hi, I have an appointment booked at the premium center in Glasgow next week, the appointment that I needed wasn’t available. So I booked another date hoping i would get the one that I wanted

I have it booked for 20 sept in Glasgow. I am able to make it few hours later as my wife arrives from Pakistan at around 12 pm on the 20th. Am I able to go into home office and ask if I can come later on the 20th or ask if I can change it to 21st. The booking website is horrible to use and always shows no dates. Just wondering if anyone has done a similar thing, and went in before appointment to say if you could swap It for the next day or if you able to arrive a few hours later.

umair2017

Re: Hi, can anyone help please. Premium center enquiry

Post by umair2017 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:21 pm

No u cant say like that, you have to cancel and rearrange it for a later date.

Ali_rfc
Newly Registered

PREMIUM VISA CENTER ENQUIRY

Post by Ali_rfc » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:51 am

hi this may sound a little daft, my wife has an appointment booked in glasgow centre next week on the day her flight arrives back, i have been looking for over 2 weeks non stop butthetest centers are extremely busy at the moment, wasn't like this 2 years ago when we got extension.

her flight arrives at 12,30 and our appointment is at 12.00 just wondering does anybody know if i could go to thetestcenter and explain what has happened and if could delay appointment by few hours. her visa will expire following week.

thanks

Ali_rfc
Newly Registered

urgent help required please

Post by Ali_rfc » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:09 am

hi, i am wondering if there is a way can speak to someone over the phone in regards to premium centre bookings, i have a booking in glasgow next week, and just want to discuss it with someone, as i won't be able to make it at the appointment time,

was hoping it could be rescheduled for same days few hours later

thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:21 pm

There is no need to spam the forum with multiple topics asking the same question.

I would suggest you either move your appointment to a later date or change your wife's flight to come back a day earlier, you have had two weeks to make a plan to change the flight. The premium centres don't do the booking for slots. You have to do it online.

You cannot just arrive at the centre and explain or ask for another appointment if the applicant is not even with you. You won't even be allowed into the centre as you are not the applicant.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: urgent help required please

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:29 pm

Ali_rfc wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:09 am
hi, i am wondering if there is a way can speak to someone over the phone in regards to premium centre bookings, i have a booking in glasgow next week, and just want to discuss it with someone, as i won't be able to make it at the appointment time,

was hoping it could be rescheduled for same days few hours later

thanks
Unfortunately not. It is an online system only for appointments. If you cannot attend, you lose it (and likely your fees).
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Rossling
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Rossling » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:18 pm

Can you swap? I have an appiontment in Oct and happy to swap with you for September if possible.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:35 pm

Rossling wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:18 pm
Can you swap? I have an appiontment in Oct and happy to swap with you for September if possible.
It still has to be done through the online system. You cannot just 'swap' and one attends the other without changing the appointment slot online.
Char (CR001 not Casa)