ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Thankyou to Mods and Board Members

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Ffmuni
Germany

Thankyou to Mods and Board Members

Post by Ffmuni » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:09 am

Hi All,
I just wanted to post a quick thankyou to all who contribute here. The quality and help that the Mods and and majority of Members contribute to the questions posed is worth its weight in gold. I just wished I had known of this resource a couple of years ago.

I read the boards for some months before joining and found it most worthwhile, helping me formulate my approach in submitting my most recent and successful application for Citizenship.

One thing seems to come through when dealing with the Home Office from these boards and my experience, is be prepared for the vagaries of the system and the sometimes capricious nature of the organisation. Research, determination, patience, compliance and keeping good records are keywords to success, although I bet there are many others!

Best of luck to all and thanks.

secret.simon

Re: Thankyou to Mods and Board Members

Post by secret.simon » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:40 pm

Ffmuni wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:09 am
Research, determination, patience, compliance and keeping good records are keywords to success
Completely agree with the above sentiment, though I would have listed the keywords in reverse order. :D

Congratulations on your journey.

These forums work best because people who have profited from them return to pay it forward. We hope you continue to return to these forums to help others in their journeys.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.