ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP wait time after succesful appeal

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Nikki06

Re: BRP wait time after succesful appeal

Post by Nikki06 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:15 pm

larryjay90 wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:57 pm
Nikki06 wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:06 am
minhas23 wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:57 pm
Nikki06 wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:13 pm

Congrats yu are free..such amazing news....so happy for u..my solicitor jus told me she received our implementation letter from homeoffice.feeling excited do.she said next thing is going to be brp not sure about the tym
Thank you so much Nikki and Congrats to you too new world waiting for you lol i think you will get your BRP very soon its look like things are faster now at HO my whole process is Done with in a month after court decision again best Regards
and Good luck
I know the feeling looking forward to it.lam praying for everything 2 b done within a.mnth too...probably wil be out of Nass after my Brp.how many years where u granted.
@Nikki06, was your appeal on reserve list? Because i read on one of your posts that your hearing was heard later in the afternoon, and one more thing, did your son pay for appeal separately or was he under your application as dependent?
Did you go to the hearing with your son? If yes, was he allowed into the court room?
Thanks so much
Hello my appeal letter was jus written 10am for me and my son's.but the court took longer cld or the other lady.in the morning we were number 4 2 go in court.my son was under my application.he was my dependant.yes we went 2 court with him.but he wasnt allowed in court room.he was in the waiting area...anymore question u free 2 ask.this forum is helping each other don't hesitate..l was the same before l went 2 court.l could ask alot of questions...try by all means 2 gather evidence.if u don't have start collecting it's never too late..the more you have the evidence the harder it is for homeoffice to argue..they argue wen there is nothing2 bad your words

I have jus received my letter w my visa waiting for biometric in 7days

Nikki06

Post by Nikki06 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:29 pm

Update on my Implementation Letter

It's was dated 21st August sayin l shld receive my biometric in 7days.best news ever Glory to God

Nikki06

Post by Nikki06 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:31 pm

minhas23 wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:34 am
Nikki06 wrote:
minhas23 wrote:
Nikki06 wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:13 pm

Congrats yu are free..such amazing news....so happy for u..my solicitor jus told me she received our implementation letter from homeoffice.feeling excited do.she said next thing is going to be brp not sure about the tym
Thank you so much Nikki and Congrats to you too new world waiting for you lol i think you will get your BRP very soon its look like things are faster now at HO my whole process is Done with in a month after court decision again best Regards
and Good luck
I know the feeling looking forward to it.lam praying for everything 2 b done within a.mnth too...probably wil be out of Nass after my Brp.how many years where u granted.
its two and half year got letter from nass today giving 28 days notice for house and cash support . you are on nass support as well so they will do this process very fast thats what i felt at my side
I also collected my letter w my 2 and half year from homeoffice.have 2 wait 7days 4 my biometric.have u gone to job centre.have u started processing the housing...u were right the pple in Nass they are doing it quicker..

larryjay90
Newly Registered

Post by larryjay90 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:56 pm

Congrats sis,
I am so so nervous about my court hearing next week, i applied under 7 year child route, i just got a letter today from court saying we are under the RESERVED LIST also our case might not be heard that day and might be adjourned to another day, i am also in Nass accommodation, so our cases are so similar, i just want all these to end.

minhas23
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by minhas23 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:48 am

Nikki06 wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:31 pm
minhas23 wrote:
Nikki06 wrote:
minhas23 wrote:

and Good luck
its two and half year got letter from nass today giving 28 days notice for house and cash support . you are on nass support as well so they will do this process very fast thats what i felt at my side
I also collected my letter w my 2 and half year from homeoffice.have 2 wait 7days 4 my biometric.have u gone to job centre.have u started processing the housing...u were right the pple in Nass they are doing it quicker..
Hi Nikki not yet my appointment is next week to job centre and yes your process will go fast too and for housing HO already sent my Details to Local housing they sent me letter today for another appointment for housing

Nikki06

Post by Nikki06 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:47 am

minhas23 wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:48 am
Nikki06 wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:31 pm
minhas23 wrote:
Nikki06 wrote:

Hi Nikki not yet my appointment is next week to job centre and yes your process will go fast too and for housing HO already sent my Details to Local housing they sent me letter today for another appointment for housing
That's great then..before a person wld book for themself but w your case it looks like they doing that process.they never bothered

Nikki06

Post by Nikki06 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:38 pm

larryjay90 wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:56 pm
Congrats sis,
I am so so nervous about my court hearing next week, i applied under 7 year child route, i just got a letter today from court saying we are under the RESERVED LIST also our case might not be heard that day and might be adjourned to another day, i am also in Nass accommodation, so our cases are so similar, i just want all these to end.
Hello Larry sorry l had not seen this.. don't be nervous it's is well my brother God is in control u wil win your case.l pray it can be heard same day so it's done and dusted but remember.if you on Nass u wil win...did u apply as a family or parent.soon you wil be rejoicing.

Whenwillthewaitbover
Newly Registered
Dominican Republic

Post by Whenwillthewaitbover » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:56 pm

minhas23 wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:24 pm
UPDATE
Algamdullilah Received My BRP today
Thank You everyone here and wish you all Very Good Luck
Congratulations hun, sorry it’s so late but been haven’t been checking the site. So happy it’s all over with now!!

minhas23
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by minhas23 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:28 pm

Whenwillthewaitbover wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:56 pm
minhas23 wrote:
UPDATE
Congratulations hun, sorry it’s so late but been haven’t been checking the site. So happy it’s all over with now!!
Thank you So much Whenwill you are kind hope everything going well at your side ?

tayyabbilal

Post by tayyabbilal » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:26 pm

Hi need advise for my mate he had hearing last week Home Office didn’t supply any bundle and no one turn up to represent HO case hearing went ahead judge advised Him you will have decision in 2 weeks time. He wants to know is it Unsusal for home Office representative not to turn up ?

Nikki06

Post by Nikki06 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:42 pm

minhas23 wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:51 pm
Hi just want to ask a quick question as i am waiting for my BRP cards which is most probably next week Because im living in Nass accommodation I've already Received 28 days notice letter as well
Question is
Today Home office Rang me and said they want to book an appointment for me in job Centre next week and i said ok. Is this Normal they normally Call like this or Book appointments ? If anyone help on this will be greatful
Hiya how long did they take to ring back with apointment..they called me Monday checking my availability stil Waiting 4 ring bek

minhas23
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by minhas23 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:21 pm

Nikki06 wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:42 pm
minhas23 wrote:
Hi just want to ask a quick question as i am waiting for my BRP cards which is most probably next week Because im living in Nass accommodation I've already Received 28 days notice letter as well
Question is
Today Home office Rang me and said they want to book an appointment for me in job Centre next week and i said ok. Is this Normal they normally Call like this or Book appointments ? If anyone help on this will be greatful
Hiya how long did they take to ring back with apointment..they called me Monday checking my availability stil Waiting 4 ring bek
Hi Nikki they will call you back in two Days and they only ring when Cards are ready to post so hopefuly you will have your cards very soon congrats

khanukoo1
Newly Registered

Post by khanukoo1 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:56 am

hey
my appeal allowed last month 28 July. how long it takes for Appeal implementation letter and BRP?

Nikki06

Post by Nikki06 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:06 pm

khanukoo1 wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:56 am
hey
my appeal allowed last month 28 July. how long it takes for Appeal implementation letter and BRP?
It cld take up 2 6 wks mine.wad heard 26 June received the implementation letter 2 of August.l had 2 Call the court 2 check....

Nikki06

Post by Nikki06 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:09 pm

[quote=tayyabbilal post_id=1677064 time=1536009987 user_id=138514]
Hi need advise for my mate he had hearing last week Home Office didn’t supply any bundle and no one turn up to represent HO case hearing went ahead judge advised Him you will have decision in 2 weeks time. He wants to know is it Unsusal for home Office representative

For me personal l would think it's was the best for him.God is on his side..coz homeoffice is meant 2 argue with our evidence so on this case it's means no one was ther 2 convience Judge not to allow the court case...best wishes to your mate

rex_m
Newly Registered

Post by rex_m » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:00 pm

Thought I'd share my experiences as well if permitted...

Applied for PR which was refused in Oct 2017. Appeal was heard on the 18/07/2018 - I was on 'float list' but fortunately for me after about an hour, the judge chose to see my case immediately for all of 5 mins before allowing the appeal. My barrister informed me of the court decision on 11/08/18 with the determination letter dated 9/08/2018. On 29/08/2018, I received an email receipt regarding court fees refund from the HO and this was refunded same day. 14 days has now passed and no news of the HO appealing the court decision. I'll take that as a positive sign.

And now I await - impatiently - for the arrival of my BRP. I just graduated and have been unable to apply for a job because I have nothing to prove my 'right to work'. I'm really hoping my BRP arrives soon

tayyabbilal

Post by tayyabbilal » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:24 pm

Nikki06 wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:09 pm
tayyabbilal wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:26 pm
Hi need advise for my mate he had hearing last week Home Office didn’t supply any bundle and no one turn up to represent HO case hearing went ahead judge advised Him you will have decision in 2 weeks time. He wants to know is it Unsusal for home Office representative

For me personal l would think it's was the best for him.God is on his side..coz homeoffice is meant 2 argue with our evidence so on this case it's means no one was ther 2 convience Judge not to allow the court case...best wishes to your mate
Thank you for your reply its true God help him to win his appeal also please anyone advise how often Home Office appeal the decision ?

Nikki06

Post by Nikki06 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:17 pm

tayyabbilal wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:24 pm
Nikki06 wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:09 pm
tayyabbilal wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:26 pm

Thank you for your reply its true God help him to win his appeal also please anyone advise how often Home Office appeal the decision ?
Congratulations to your mate...Thank God.its working to your mate favour.less chances for home office to appeal most cases l read here no appeal...

Nikki06

Post by Nikki06 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:20 pm

rex_m wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:00 pm
Thought I'd share my experiences as well if permitted...

Applied for PR which was refused in Oct 2017. Appeal was heard on the 18/07/2018 - I was on 'float list' but fortunately for me after about an hour, the judge chose to see my case immediately for all of 5 mins before allowing the appeal. My barrister informed me of the court decision on 11/08/18 with the determination letter dated 9/08/2018. On 29/08/2018, I received an email receipt regarding court fees refund from the HO and this was refunded same day. 14 days has now passed and no news of the HO appealing the court decision. I'll take that as a positive sign.

And now I await - impatiently - for the arrival of my BRP. I just graduated and have been unable to apply for a job because I have nothing to prove my 'right to work'. I'm really hoping my BRP arrives soon

Congratulations u might receive your Brp soon..most cases they been speedy processing

Nikki06

Post by Nikki06 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:22 pm

minhas23 wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:21 pm
Nikki06 wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:42 pm
minhas23 wrote:
Question is
Hi Nikki they will call you back in two Days and they only ring when Cards are ready to post so hopefuly you will have your cards very soon congrats
Glory to God l received my Brp today lam free.thank u everyone it's been a long journey

Nikki06

Post by Nikki06 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:25 pm

BRP received today..lam over the moon...l give thanks to the almighty its been a very stormy journey but mostly this forum helped alot.hearing the right information.God bless u guys N those waiting don't forget to keep on praying and also help sumone asking about the experience.

minhas23
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by minhas23 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:05 am

Nikki06 wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:25 pm
BRP received today..lam over the moon...l give thanks to the almighty its been a very stormy journey but mostly this forum helped alot.hearing the right information.God bless u guys N those waiting don't forget to keep on praying and also help sumone asking about the experience.
Many Many congratulations keep praying for those who are still in awaiting process

Whenwillthewaitbover
Newly Registered
Dominican Republic

Post by Whenwillthewaitbover » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:50 am

minhas23 wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:28 pm
minhas23 wrote:
UPDATE
Thank you So much Whenwill you are kind hope everything going well at your side ?
Hi Minhas23, I am applying for jobs, no luck so far but still sending off applications . On the other hand, I’m also counting down the days until my passport is renewed and I can take a well deserved Vacation! Hope u are doing well too

minhas23
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by minhas23 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:18 am

Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:50 am
minhas23 wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:28 pm
minhas23 wrote:
UPDATE
Hi Minhas23, I am applying for jobs, no luck so far but still sending off applications . On the other hand, I’m also counting down the days until my passport is renewed and I can take a well deserved Vacation! Hope u are doing well too
Hi Whenwill Yeah All good at my side lol im applying too got few interview calls as well lets see im very hopeful and best whishes for you too and everyone here

khanukoo1
Newly Registered

Post by khanukoo1 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:14 pm

Nikki06 wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:06 pm
khanukoo1 wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:56 am
hey
It cld take up 2 6 wks mine.wad heard 26 June received the implementation letter 2 of August.l had 2 Call the court 2 check....
now its more than 6 weeks,