ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(FP) Application time

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

omo2323
Newly Registered

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by omo2323 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:13 pm

hello zee40294,if you applied under your child routes(10years route) you we need his or her British passport,if you have already submitted some requested documents from the home office, tell them in writing with the one you have not submitted or better still re submit it,it take you nothing.just get a letter from the school that the child as being schooling since he or she was small,with school reports and any documents that has your current address in it.the go one,you can go to your gp and request a letter that combined your name and child's name plus the address, the gp can put how long you have been a patient with the surgery, probably red book is very important, and of course your marriage is certificate is very important if you told them you are married.my advise if you have all the documents for the last 10 years,you can submit it but if you dont,submit what you have.home office dont kill, if they are not satisfied they will request again.the other person that asked what British child citizens mean,it simply means.a child born in the uk and he or she has spent 10 years in uk and he applied for a citizenship and he or she was granted,then the child got his or her British passport. that is what is called 10 years route base on a British child.so your question,the child in question is a British.hope I make sense.thank you all

Arham208

Post by Arham208 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:30 pm

omo2323 wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:13 pm
hello zee40294,if you applied under your child routes(10years route) you we need his or her British passport,if you have already submitted some requested documents from the home office, tell them in writing with the one you have not submitted or better still re submit it,it take you nothing.just get a letter from the school that the child as being schooling since he or she was small,with school reports and any documents that has your current address in it.the go one,you can go to your gp and request a letter that combined your name and child's name plus the address, the gp can put how long you have been a patient with the surgery, probably red book is very important, and of course your marriage is certificate is very important if you told them you are married.my advise if you have all the documents for the last 10 years,you can submit it but if you dont,submit what you have.home office dont kill, if they are not satisfied they will request again.the other person that asked what British child citizens mean,it simply means.a child born in the uk and he or she has spent 10 years in uk and he applied for a citizenship and he or she was granted,then the child got his or her British passport. that is what is called 10 years route base on a British child.so your question,the child in question is a British.hope I make sense.thank you all
Hi,
If the child have British passport then it's a clear case, parents will definitely get British passport..
My case is that me, my husband and 2 children one is 10years and one is 4 years, we all spend 8 years in this country and now we have applied for flr fp under 7year child route, and now home office send us a letter that they need addition documents regarding my children that they have same address as parents i. e letter from gp, schools etc etc.
I want to know that what will happen next, as we have send the additional documents to home office yesterday.
Is anyone get visa after sending these additional documents??

zee40294

Post by zee40294 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:52 pm

omo2323 wrote:
Thank you for your information
Can you please tell us is for last 1 year or 2 year because they said per year

omo2323
Newly Registered

Post by omo2323 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:04 pm

7 years route is very diazing, most 7 years routes I know was all refused even after sending all the documents requested, to me your first child has not spend 10 years in this country, he only spent 8 years,I dont think you have any chance sorry,ur lawyer should have told you that,if I were in your shoes,I would have waited for my second son to be 7 years,bc he was born here,rather than wasting money....nevertheless am not home office you might be granted.thanks

omo2323
Newly Registered

Post by omo2323 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:11 pm

hello zee40294,any documents you have send it to them,but your lawyer should know the documents requested for,as I said before any documents from when the child has been born till present day,I will submit everything including your maternity file given to you then.my dear any documents from day 1 of the child submit it,if you dont have all that, any documents you can lay your hands on submit it.thankz

alphagear
Member of Standing

Post by alphagear » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:29 am

zee40294 wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:09 pm
Hi guys can you please help us about additional information they ask gp school medical bills prove adress is for last 12 months only or last 3 years thank you.
Why so quick?

Thought applications take a year to decide.

Arham208

Post by Arham208 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:14 pm

zee40294 wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:52 pm
omo2323 wrote:
Hi, zee
Can u plz tell me that how ur child had already a British passport and parents don't have it??????

zee40294

Post by zee40294 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:47 am

Arham208 wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:14 pm
zee40294 wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:52 pm
omo2323 wrote:
Hi, zee
Can u plz tell me that how ur child had already a British passport and parents don't have it??????
Child got british passport because he complete 10 years in uk n born here

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:11 pm

Please do not post low value 'any updates', 'still waiting' posts in this topic.

When members have an update to post, I am sure they will.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

zee40294

Post by zee40294 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:26 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:11 pm
Please do not post low value 'any updates', 'still waiting' posts in this topic.

When members have an update to post, I am sure they will.
How long you guys think after they ask additional information they give decision

Vini81
Brazil

Post by Vini81 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:03 am

Hey Punj, you've now waited for a good while. Have you heard from HO at all?

Punj wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:13 pm
Yes xctaly same documents Gp, school letter and if I am listed as emergency contact !
I applied as parent 10 year route British child and British wife , looks like standard letter that they send to all of us !

Hiya , I am silent reader I have sent further requested document on 1st of Aug still waiting been more then month , you guys got any news ?

I applied in April 2017 acknowledgement and biometric in May 2017 after that nothing at all.on 16 July 2018 asked for additional documents which was sent on 30 July 2018 waiting since then nearly 2 weeks but we can only hope my friends.
Hi punj, what's your case history?

Did they ask you to prove the residence of the child is same or not and to prove that parents are listed as emergency contact in school and gp.
[/quote]

Yes they asked us to send the bills or gp documents on the same address and also the proof of the child living at the same address letters from gp and school etc and specifically from April 2017 since I send the application.
[/quote]
okay, so we could get the same decision hopefully good. As i never heard that they ask for additional document in 7 year cases,. they just simply refuse or allow.
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Punj
Newly Registered

Post by Punj » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:53 am

No I haven't heard anything , it's been 6 weeks ,Will update as soon as I got news, Stay positive !

Bradas
- thin ice -
Kenya

Post by Bradas » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:15 pm

If someone is asking for a refund of money from Homeoffice, which email address should they use?
Please any idea would be appreciated.

Monz
Wales

Post by Monz » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:03 am

Hi .we received an email from Ho to send further Proofs of our child adress if they living with us .been waiting for 11 months got this email today plz can someone advise wht will happen next and is this a positive response? Plz help

zee40294

Post by zee40294 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:09 pm

Monz wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:03 am
Hi .we received an email from Ho to send further Proofs of our child adress if they living with us .been waiting for 11 months got this email today plz can someone advise wht will happen next and is this a positive response? Plz help
Is just nightmare an other way to make people fool

Vini81
Brazil

Post by Vini81 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:21 pm

Zee, don't think your comment is appropriate as his/her question is a legit one. Some people here got decisions in 24/48 hours after providing further docs. Other, waited longer as it is in our case.
I understand it is frustrating, I am on the same boat but I think we need to understand each case is different.

I am a bit fed up as they say a decision would be made 'promptly' and 4,6 weeks is nowhere near that.

To answer your question Dear Monz, you sit and wait. I've been waiting for nearly 4 weeks now, Zee has been waiting waiting for 6 weeks after providing further proof so, we don't really know. We hope for the best!

It could be a positive outcome or not, I personally don't understand why they would ask é for such proof then refuse the application but, HO is HO so, we never know and then again we hope for the best.

Hope you get a decision soon!

zee40294 wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:09 pm
Monz wrote:

Monz
Wales

Post by Monz » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:53 am

Vini81 wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:21 pm
Zee, don't think your comment is appropriate as his/her question is a legit one. Some people here got decisions in 24/48 hours after providing further docs. Other, waited longer as it is in our case.
I understand it is frustrating, I am on the same boat but I think we need to understand each case is different.

I am a bit fed up as they say a decision would be made 'promptly' and 4,6 weeks is nowhere near that.
Thanks .they have given us time till 2nd October to send proof of children’s adress .lets c we r gathering all docu .hope for the best .plz update if if u hear back from HO .need prayers :( ..

To answer your question Dear Monz, you sit and wait. I've been waiting for nearly 4 weeks now, Zee has been waiting waiting for 6 weeks after providing further proof so, we don't really know. We hope for the best!

It could be a positive outcome or not, I personally don't understand why they would ask é for such proof then refuse the application but, HO is HO so, we never know and then again we hope for the best.

zee40294 wrote:
Monz wrote:

Monz
Wales

Post by Monz » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:39 am

Monz wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:53 am
Vini81 wrote:

Thanks .they have given us time till 2nd October to send proof of children’s adress .lets c we r gathering all docu .hope for the best .plz update if if u hear back from HO .need prayers :( ..

zee40294 wrote:
Monz wrote:

Arham208

Post by Arham208 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:32 pm

Monz wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:39 am
Monz wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:53 am
Vini81 wrote:

zee40294 wrote:

Hi monz, can u tell what's ur case history? On what bases u send ur application? I had send them additional documents on 13 September 2018 and I still didn't get anything... I am also worried.. Plz share ur case history..
Thanks

Gmh77
Newly Registered

Post by Gmh77 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:08 pm

Application type (FLR(FP); FLR(O); DLR): FLR(FP)
Application Submitted on : 21st August 2017
Postal or In Person Application : Postal
Acknowledgement Received on (for postal app) : 28th August 2017
Biometric Letter Received : 23rd September 2017
Biometrics Enrolled on : 23rd September 2017
Additional Documents Requested on (if any): None
Decision of Application : Granted 10yr route outside of the rules.
Date of Decision : 18th September 2018

After 5 years consisting of 2 refusals; the latter rejected at both FTT and UT. We did a new application based on the human rights of the British spouse and British child. My partner finally got his visa granted yesterday. We are just awaiting BRP delivery. A long and harrowing journey and a lot of money gone but we did it.

bathanza

Post by bathanza » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:34 pm

Gmh77 wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:08 pm

After 5 years consisting of 2 refusals; the latter rejected at both FTT and UT. We did a new application based on the human rights of the British spouse and British child. My partner finally got his visa granted yesterday. We are just awaiting BRP delivery. A long and harrowing journey and a lot of money gone but we did it.
Congratulations!! What a relief. As a first visa wait is up to 10 working days for BRP

Husband's timeline - overstayer 11 yrs
08/16 - FLR (FP) Partner, refused 02/18, 03/18 - JR permission refused with merit
08/18 - FLR FP (Partner) PSC - Approved
07/20 - FLR FP to FLR M Switch - Approved, 03/23 FLR M Ext Approved.

omo2323
Newly Registered

Post by omo2323 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:52 pm

Gmh77 wrote:

congratulations,what a journey, bless up

Gmh77
Newly Registered

Post by Gmh77 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:33 pm

Thank you both.

I've been following this thread for a couple of years. Congratulations to you too, Bathanza. I know you went through a tough time too.

Good luck to everyone waiting. One day you'll all get the Yes you need.

AM29
Newly Registered
India

Post by AM29 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:23 pm

Congratulations, sooo happy for you Gmn77

Kwipeh
Nigeria

Post by Kwipeh » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:42 am

Gmh77 wrote:

I'll probably receive a chiding from the admin for erroneously posting a question to you on the timeline thread. I was curious about your immigration history and the basics of your case. I am hoping to be granted leave outside the rules as well hence my curiosity. Do you mind elaborating on your immigration history? And congratulations!