ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Brp card cancelled

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Malik66
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Brp card cancelled

Post by Malik66 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:40 am

Hi I ma in Pakistan am married 1years 8 months.i was in UK on a spouse visa. I lived there for 1 year 5month. My husband cheated on me. He told me we are going to Pakistan for 3 weak to meet my mother and sister my father died already and I don’t have brother so he came back alone without inform me and he took all my travel dacoment like my passport my brp card. I tried to him call he told me I will come to Pakistan and I bring you now he send me divorce and cancelled my brp card. He just used me and when he don’t want me he leave me in Pakistan he use me like tessu now no body like me in Pakistan due to divorce I am very very upset I have no idea what I do now he spoil my life nobody accept me I need justice he did not tell me what was my fault what I did wrong whith him where I go now my fault is I belong to poor family he play with me I want to come back please help me what I do now thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Brp card cancelled

Post by CR001 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:24 am

You have posted your question in the Tier 2 work permit section of the forum. Please clarify the questions below so that your topic can be moved to the correct place if necessary.

What category of 'spouse visa' did you have? There are different types.

What is your husbands UK Immigration status??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Malik66
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Malik66 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:54 pm

He is British citizen and he is living in uk thanks for your reply.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:11 am

If your husband notify the Home Office that the relationship is no longer subsisting and your is has been cancelled, then you won't be able to come back unfortunately unless you find another visa that you qualify for.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:32 pm

I don't think that he has cheated you because he is a UK citizen who don't need visa but I guess there is some kind of misunderstanding arise which if gets resolved preferably via informal ways like elders involvement then the trust & creditability can be restored. I wish he hasn't yet informed the Home office. He seems like very upset for which primarily you try to get him calm down by yourself and family elders. But unfortunately if he has already informed to HO then you will have only alternative to come back on different visa category.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:54 pm

Malik66 wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:40 am
now he send me divorce and cancelled my brp card.
Has your husband already divorced you and if so, was this through the British court or in Pakistan :?:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:06 pm

He acted unlawfully, the documents he stole from OP are not his, it is hers, and he has no right to steal them, prevent her from travelling and acting in this manner. OP can make a complaint about his stealing her residence and travelling documents.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Kwipeh
Nigeria

Post by Kwipeh » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:42 am

So sorry that this has happened to you. However, I'm thinking your husband bullied you. I don't think it is right that he took your BRP card off you, first of. There has to be some sort of law against this, no?

Do you know of any immigration lawyers out here in the UK who you could talk to about this? It feels unlawful.
Malik66 wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:40 am
Hi I ma in Pakistan am married 1years 8 months.i was in UK on a spouse visa. I lived there for 1 year 5month. My husband cheated on me. He told me we are going to Pakistan for 3 weak to meet my mother and sister my father died already and I don’t have brother so he came back alone without inform me and he took all my travel dacoment like my passport my brp card. I tried to him call he told me I will come to Pakistan and I bring you now he send me divorce and cancelled my brp card. He just used me and when he don’t want me he leave me in Pakistan he use me like tessu now no body like me in Pakistan due to divorce I am very very upset I have no idea what I do now he spoil my life nobody accept me I need justice he did not tell me what was my fault what I did wrong whith him where I go now my fault is I belong to poor family he play with me I want to come back please help me what I do now thanks

Kwipeh
Nigeria

Post by Kwipeh » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:43 am

Obie wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:06 pm
He acted unlawfully, the documents he stole from OP are not his, it is hers, and he has no right to steal them, prevent her from travelling and acting in this manner. OP can make a complaint about his stealing her residence and travelling documents.
Well there we go. Definitely sounded unlawful to me.

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:31 am

Do you really want to to have anything to do with a heartless husband like that, maybe it is a lucky escape for you?

Do you have any children together?
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease