ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Search function not working

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ThomasNa
Newly Registered

Search function not working

Post by ThomasNa » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:26 pm

Hi moderators,

When I am not logged into my account, I can see the search function on the top right corner. I can easily search for topics from there. However when I am logged into my account, on the top right corner I can only see "website by .... "

Can you please guide me?

Many thanks in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Search function not working

Post by CR001 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:30 pm

Many new users have this problem and most seem to be fine after 10 or 20 posts. We have no idea why.

Suggest a Google search and you should get links to topics.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ThomasNa
Newly Registered

Post by ThomasNa » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:36 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:30 pm
Many new users have this problem and most seem to be fine after 10 or 20 posts. We have no idea why.

Many thanks Char

anm88
Newly Registered
India

Post by anm88 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:50 pm

was wondering the same. Strange that search is available for non members and not to members. Seems quite weird.

ZiZo
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by ZiZo » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:11 pm

Im currently experiencing the same problem, i have to search in google before I can see topics

Sulla
Member of Standing
Portugal

Post by Sulla » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:19 am

CR001 wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:30 pm

Nice to see that you were able to respond to this user so promptly. May I remind you and the other Mods that none of you has responded to my thread in the comments about discussion board area entitled FBR thread post deletions - Mod help sought. If it is not too much bother, could someone please take a look at my query and provide an answer? It is in the correct area of the board and my concerns are quite legitimate.

Thank you.