ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

post extension

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

alyo
Zambia

post extension

Post by alyo » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:52 pm

Hi

I am still waiting for my extension and i have the following questions are regarding post extension.

my question is about joining an existing business ( take away)
1-What is the least amout of business ownership that i can own in the business? 20%-50%

2- so basically i pay the lease holder (tennat) the investment money provided that 2 jobs are created and last 12 months on top of the ones he already has?

3- Can it be a passive investment where i get paid dividens without being involved in the day to day work?

4- I read in the rules that i have to be the signatory on the business account. does it apply here?

thank you

Alfi

marcnath

Re: post extension

Post by marcnath » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:07 pm

alyo wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:52 pm
Hi

I am still waiting for my extension and i have the following questions are regarding post extension.

my question is about joining an existing business ( take away)
1-What is the least amout of business ownership that i can own in the business? 20%-50%

2- so basically i pay the lease holder (tennat) the investment money provided that 2 jobs are created and last 12 months on top of the ones he already has?

3- Can it be a passive investment where i get paid dividens without being involved in the day to day work?

4- I read in the rules that i have to be the signatory on the business account. does it apply here?

thank you

Alfi
1. There is no minimum
2. Yes
3. No. That would be an investor visa, not the entrepreneur visa
4. I don't recall the requirement stated like that in the immigration rules, so please let me know the actual rule. However, it is a logic expectation.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.