ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Form EU3 - Sending Utility Bills

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

kcan22
Newly Registered
Ireland

Form EU3 - Sending Utility Bills

Post by kcan22 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:46 pm

Hi guys,

Just filling out form EU3 and it asks for utility bills for both applicant and EU citizen for each year of residence. How many bills do you send is it just 1 bill for each year or do we send all of the bills we've received in the past 4 years?
I am an EU citizen and my husband is applying as my spouse, we have had 2 children since living here that were both born here and have Irish passports, should we also submit information regarding to them, birth certs etc even though it doesn't ask for it? Just thinking it could help?

Thanks in advance

yala93
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Form EU3 - Sending Utility Bills

Post by yala93 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:09 am

kcan22 wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:46 pm
Hi guys,

Just filling out form EU3 and it asks for utility bills for both applicant and EU citizen for each year of residence. How many bills do you send is it just 1 bill for each year or do we send all of the bills we've received in the past 4 years?
I am an EU citizen and my husband is applying as my spouse, we have had 2 children since living here that were both born here and have Irish passports, should we also submit information regarding to them, birth certs etc even though it doesn't ask for it? Just thinking it could help?

Thanks in advance
Hi,

You need to send 3 bills from 3 different suppliers (for example, electricity, heating, TV) for each year of residence. They do not need to be specific month or anything, just year.

As per application and information about children, you can include but I do not feel that this extra details will help. You applied for EU1 before based on your spouse, so EU3 is just like a reviewal and I feel you should proceed based on the same details as before.

Best of luck