ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Convention on the Issue of Multilingual Extracts from Civil Status Records

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

progazna
India

Convention on the Issue of Multilingual Extracts from Civil Status Records

Post by progazna » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:20 am

Convention on the Issue of Multilingual Extracts from Civil Status Records 8 september 1976 Vienna

Dear members,

i have a marriage registry certificate from netherlands which describe convention of vienna 1976 form B.
This certificate contains in 3 or 4 languages. I would like to know if this can be used and seen as a official marriage certificate. last week submit a scengen visa france by TLS london but the employee of TLS keep saying this is not right marriage certificate and also saying its not translated.I told him its a multilingual certificate but he keep saying its not correct and update in my application (Some of the documents are missing or not compliant with the Mission's requirements). Please advice regarding this matter.

Thanks

Caravel88
Member of Standing
Mood:
Spain

Re: Convention on the Issue of Multilingual Extracts from Civil Status Records

Post by Caravel88 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:17 am

You need to prove the marriage. The document should work.
Embassy might specifically ask for a certain document however (not TLS).
progazna wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:20 am
Convention on the Issue of Multilingual Extracts from Civil Status Records 8 september 1976 Vienna

Dear members,

i have a marriage registry certificate from netherlands which describe convention of vienna 1976 form B.
This certificate contains in 3 or 4 languages. I would like to know if this can be used and seen as a official marriage certificate. last week submit a scengen visa france by TLS london but the employee of TLS keep saying this is not right marriage certificate and also saying its not translated.I told him its a multilingual certificate but he keep saying its not correct and update in my application (Some of the documents are missing or not compliant with the Mission's requirements). Please advice regarding this matter.

Thanks