ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PLEASE HELP and Advise Us

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Corw

PLEASE HELP and Advise Us

Post by Corw » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:45 am

Hi
Can anyone please advise me regarding our current situation in IRELAND ? I am an British national and two and half month ago i relocated to ireland with my partner who is from NON Eu country . Subject to immigration control
the reason was relocating in Ireland a company offered me a job then we both moved to Ireland via belfast .We are in relationship for a year .
My question is that can He legalise his status in ireland on the behalf of British girlfriend who is exercising her treaty rights under the Eu law.

He doesn't have legal status in Ireland. we came ireland by our own car on the other hand we have plan to register our civil marriage in ireland in future . but there is a biggest obstacle for us to provide PPS number which He doesn't have one . and he cant provide PPS number at registry office because He doesn't have legal status in IRELAND .and also he was overstayed on his student visa as well as . full picture of our situation we had an religious marriage Nikah which is not legally binding in Uk (Islamic Marriage) earlier this year at mosque with the gathering of family and friends . We have got our pictures and Islamic marriage certificate.and i believe that we can not fall into Defacto Relationship or Durable Partner category .because they required 2 year relationship evidence which we have got only 16 months.We have a future plan for civil marriage in Ireland.
Meanwhile we went an local registrar office to find the information regarding how to register for a civil marriage in Ireland.
they asked for a PPS number from my partner to make an application for this purpose .
I said to registrar he doesn't have one. They says to make an application he has to have a PPS number .
and we have no idea how can we register our civil marriage in future without his PPS number ?

Can you please assist me what can do to legalise his status in IRELAND ? any help would be highly appreciated
TIA

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: PLEASE HELP and Advise Us

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:49 am

Please continue in your existing topic you already have where you have asked this exact question already.

ireland/undocumented-partner-in-ireland ... l#p1682808
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.