ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

type of business

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

javaidmr
Mood:

type of business

Post by javaidmr » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:00 am

i have gotten entry clearance last jan 2017. i already started my business and created two jobs. i am interested to get accelerated ILR to create more than 10 jobs to get ILR in three years.
my question is that I am interested to take a franchise called driver hire or home care. both of these franchise will create more jobs. since this is recruitment business, is this business has no problem. is these job creation is accepted by home office

marcnath

Re: type of business

Post by marcnath » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:02 pm

javaidmr wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:00 am
i have gotten entry clearance last jan 2017. i already started my business and created two jobs. i am interested to get accelerated ILR to create more than 10 jobs to get ILR in three years.
my question is that I am interested to take a franchise called driver hire or home care. both of these franchise will create more jobs. since this is recruitment business, is this business has no problem. is these job creation is accepted by home office
The jobs have to be created for your business not recruitments for other businesses
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

javaidmr
Mood:

Post by javaidmr » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:49 pm

for example, i shall appoint driver on my payroll. salary shall be paid to driver through my company. this driver shall work for company X. i shall bill to company X at end of month of the nos of hours worked. company X shall pay to my company.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:05 pm

javaidmr wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:49 pm
for example, i shall appoint driver on my payroll. salary shall be paid to driver through my company. this driver shall work for company X. i shall bill to company X at end of month of the nos of hours worked. company X shall pay to my company.
That should be ok.

it is not a recruitment business, it is a body shopping business.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.