ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ftt judge decision

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Pbyaar
Newly Registered
India

what is the mening of ftt list J

Post by Pbyaar » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:36 pm

We have hearing tomorrow on ftt but we see on gov websit that there is saying that we are on list j so i m confuse ?
I m worried that what is this

Pbyaar
Newly Registered
India

Re: what is the mening of ftt list J

Post by Pbyaar » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:23 pm

I spoke to mu solicitor he say is float list
So my quetion is if we are on float list will iffect my case or what is the reson that our hearing listed on float list anybody on form have situation like me ? If yes what ws the out come

Pbyaar
Newly Registered
India

Ftt judge decision

Post by Pbyaar » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:03 am

Judge writ in the decion what is the meaning of this direction ?
I therefore conclude that the decision to refuse to grant the appellant indefinite leave to remain is not “necessary in a democratic society in the interest of national security,public sefety or the economic well-being of the country, for the prevention of disorder or crime , for the protection of health or moral ,or the protection of the rights and freedom of others “ as Lord Bingham said in Razgar

Pbyaar
Newly Registered
India

Re: Ftt judge decision

Post by Pbyaar » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:08 pm

Pls reply someone?

Pbyaar
Newly Registered
India

Judge decision mening

Post by Pbyaar » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:58 am

Judge writ in the decision what is the meaning of this direction ?
I therefore conclude that the decision to refuse to grant the appellant indefinite leave to remain is not “necessary in a democratic society in the interest of national security,public sefety or the economic well-being of the country, for the prevention of disorder or crime , for the protection of health or moral ,or the protection of the rights and freedom of others “ as Lord Bingham said in Razgar
I apply for permanent leave to remain (if need any other information pls ask me i will give you )
Home office have to follow judge decision?

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:01 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:06 am

Can you post as much as possible on what the judge wrote?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Pbyaar
Newly Registered
India

Post by Pbyaar » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:24 am

Thanks for reply vinny
Can i upload copy of judge decision ?

Pbyaar
Newly Registered
India

Post by Pbyaar » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:00 am

I want to attach copy of decision but how to attach? Pls help me to do
Thanks 🙏

Pbyaar
Newly Registered
India

Post by Pbyaar » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:42 am

vinny wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:06 am
Can you post as much as possible on what the judge wrote?
As Mr **** qc rightly submitted, appellant’s case is directly comparable ; and, had the respondent considered the family circumstances proparly ,he would have been bound to counclude that the appellate would have been entitled to British citizenship when she was child, if not before she was born. This is a relevant factor which the respondents did not consider fairly and properly .

#home office not challenging ut (court fee refunded )
#can i get ILR as per judge direction ?

Pbyaar
Newly Registered
India

Post by Pbyaar » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:42 am

I writing ✍️ as much i can if you still need more you can ask me
Waiting for reply from moderator 👨‍⚖️ 👩‍⚖️