ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Processing time to issue permesso Di sojorno

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Erikakhan
Newly Registered
Hungary

Time to release EU card to my non EU spouse in italy

Post by Erikakhan » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:28 am

I am in little Trouble right now.i am an EU citizen and I am working in Italy along with my non EU spouse.around six weeks before we applied for EU card for my husband as spouse of EU national here.fingerprints and all documentation is done.we have been told that we will get card within a month time but now it's more than that.kindly do guide me that how much is the processing time for release of UE Carta per familiare cittadini UE ..(permesso Di soggiorno).anyone knows about this kindly help me.
Regards
Erika

Caravel88
Member of Standing
Mood:
Spain

Re: Time to release EU card to my non EU spouse in italy

Post by Caravel88 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:37 am

It can take up to 6 months.
Have you tried contacting the commune for an update?
Erikakhan wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:28 am
I am in little Trouble right now.i am an EU citizen and I am working in Italy along with my non EU spouse.around six weeks before we applied for EU card for my husband as spouse of EU national here.fingerprints and all documentation is done.we have been told that we will get card within a month time but now it's more than that.kindly do guide me that how much is the processing time for release of UE Carta per familiare cittadini UE ..(permesso Di soggiorno).anyone knows about this kindly help me.
Regards
Erika

Erikakhan
Newly Registered
Hungary

Post by Erikakhan » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:55 am

I have been told that it's Questura who is dealing with my husband application and not the commune.so now I am confused that to whom I should ask and how??as there is no way to check the status and update on application?I tried to check online but it always shows the same status.sone people here told that after fingerprint maximum process time is eight weeks.kindly guide me is there any way that I can know the latest update?
Regards
Erika

Erikakhan
Newly Registered
Hungary

Post by Erikakhan » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:02 am

As per questura requirements I did provide hospitality document from my Italian owner where my residency is registered.and commune asked one more paper from Italian owner to sign this paper of house to release residence to my husband so I did provide that doc to questura.Even I discussed with a lawyer he is saying that it should be one month.its very strange system here that on application submission receipt there is no collection date mentioned.kindly guide me what should I do now ?
Regards
Erika

Caravel88
Member of Standing
Mood:
Spain

Post by Caravel88 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:57 pm

I'd try to contact the relevant authorities and request information.
Erikakhan wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:02 am
As per questura requirements I did provide hospitality document from my Italian owner where my residency is registered.and commune asked one more paper from Italian owner to sign this paper of house to release residence to my husband so I did provide that doc to questura.Even I discussed with a lawyer he is saying that it should be one month.its very strange system here that on application submission receipt there is no collection date mentioned.kindly guide me what should I do now ?
Regards
Erika

Erikakhan
Newly Registered
Hungary

Processing time to issue permesso Di sojorno

Post by Erikakhan » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:43 pm

I am Erika and EU national.i am living and working in Italy along my husband who is non EU citizen.we came in Italy legally and in July we applied for carta UE per familiare cittadini UE for my husband.we have been told that processing time to release sojorno is two months after your fingerprints.unfortunately it's been more than three and half months and we didn't get any positive response till now.and strange part is that there is no way that you can check or ask Questura about the status of your application.we keep checking on polizia Di stato online and it gives the same status as it was on first day.we are in extreme tension and don't know what to do?could anyone please help us that how much is the processing time maximum and is there any way to check the status of application or ask the questura???even the email id they given no answer from there.kindly help us..
Regards
Erika

Caravel88
Member of Standing
Mood:
Spain

Re: Processing time to issue permesso Di sojorno

Post by Caravel88 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:43 am

I just said in my first message here that it can take up to 6 months.
Erikakhan wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:43 pm
I am Erika and EU national.i am living and working in Italy along my husband who is non EU citizen.we came in Italy legally and in July we applied for carta UE per familiare cittadini UE for my husband.we have been told that processing time to release sojorno is two months after your fingerprints.unfortunately it's been more than three and half months and we didn't get any positive response till now.and strange part is that there is no way that you can check or ask Questura about the status of your application.we keep checking on polizia Di stato online and it gives the same status as it was on first day.we are in extreme tension and don't know what to do?could anyone please help us that how much is the processing time maximum and is there any way to check the status of application or ask the questura???even the email id they given no answer from there.kindly help us..
Regards
Erika